Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

LMAO. I love Fred Van Vleet. I never get tired of watching him. He is Big time onions and Landry Shamet is hot as fish grease. It is just a matter of time before Jamie E will be joing the league too. The shocker legend continues. Go shocks.
    A measly $15k fine won’t even make a dent in his pocketbook.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I am still laughing. I never get tired of watching Fred. Fred will have to consult with Tekel and Tyson on how to perfect his post game activity after a big time play. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

A measly $15k fine won’t even make a dent in his pocketbook.

Drake will probably offer to pay it lol
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• That's considered "obscene"? Wth?
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Freddy just hanging in the league, one of the best players on the Raptors if not the best. Averaging 17 and 6+ assists.

Hard to believe, but Freddy's got this season and next on his contract then he's a UFA. What does 30 year old FVV make in the league?

Any guesses? If he's healthy.....30 mil a year or will he be considered too old? 1 year max deal or longer? This 4 year he's on now is fully gtd. Can't think the next one would be.

Really happy for him and his family.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Freddy just hanging in the league, one of the best players on the Raptors if not the best. Averaging 17 and 6+ assists.

Hard to believe, but Freddy's got this season and next on his contract then he's a UFA. What does 30 year old FVV make in the league?

Any guesses? If he's healthy.....30 mil a year or will he be considered too old? 1 year max deal or longer? This 4 year he's on now is fully gtd. Can't think the next one would be.

Really happy for him and his family.
              On his way to the greatest Shocker NBA career.

Comment

• FVV with 39 points, 8 boards, 5 assists and 4 steals tonight against Sacramento.

Comment

• Comment

• Landry with 31 on 9 3's last night for the Suns. Not sure why he's not starting when Devin Booker is out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                      Landry with 31 on 9 3's last night for the Suns. Not sure why he's not starting when Devin Booker is out.
                      Damion Lee started but Landry played almost twice as many minutes as Lee.

Comment

• Comment

• But...but...he HAS to be damaged goods...MARSHALL coached him!:)

Great job, Landry....

Comment

• Comment

• Detroit's going no where fast...I wouldn't be surprised if you see him join the big club at some point this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                                Detroit's going no where fast...I wouldn't be surprised if you see him join the big club at some point this year.
                                True. They are terrible this year. However, I will say that a silver lining could be that they have a very young and very talented core of guys they have been building with Cunninghame, Ivey, Duren, Bey, Stewart, and Bagley III. Not sure I would see much playing time for him with Stewart and Duren.

Comment

Working...
                                X