Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

You sure about that? The Go-Go’s are a Wizards affiliate. Isn’t he under contract with Washington?
    This was discussed literally just a few posts ago. #1090.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

You sure about that? The Go-Go’s are a Wizards affiliate. Isn’t he under contract with Washington?
      5 posts above yours

Jaime is an “affiliate player”, which basically means he’s a free agent affiliated with the Wizards team. He can get called up by any team, unlike players on 2-way contracts, like Austin Reaves, who is locked in with one team.

Comment

• Fred Van Vleet doing Fred Van Vleet things on NBA TV

Comment

• FVV just hit a dagger 3 in Philly for his 32nd point then treated the Sixer fans with the Big Balls dance as he returned bag down court. Good times!

LOL, female sideline reporter asked Fred what the after shot celebration meant, Fred, ‘we’ll keep that between the team, if you’re not having fun you’re doing something wrong.’ The NBA TV post game crew knew what it meant and credited Sam Cassel with originating the dance.
          Last edited by shocktown; November 11, 2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
            FVV just hit a dagger 3 in Philly for his 32nd point then treated the Sixer fans with the Big Balls dance as he returned bag down court. Good times!

LOL, female sideline reporter asked Fred what the after shot celebration meant, Fred, ‘we’ll keep that between the team, if you’re not having fun you’re doing something wrong.’ The NBA TV post game crew knew what it meant and credited Sam Cassel with originating the dance.
            Lol Little do those reporters and fans know,, he's been doing that since Wichita State. IYKYK ;)

I miss Fred!!
            Last edited by shockerfan; November 11, 2021, 09:00 PM.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I know many would be loathe to include Reaves but he made the Lakers and has turned some heads

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Lol Little do those reporters and fans know,, he's been doing that since Wichita State. IYKYK ;)

I miss Fred!!

Believe that was 27 years ago.
                Last edited by ShockTalk; November 11, 2021, 10:33 PM. Reason: Well, it was just like yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I miss Fred!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Bless you, Sam needs to admit that he totally lifted it off Hiroshi Kamakazi Tanaka.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Bless you, Sam needs to admit that he totally lifted it off Hiroshi Kamakazi Tanaka.
                      Actually, I think he has.

Comment

Didn't say he did it first.....
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

That would have been about the time Cassell & Sura, what a backcourt, was tearin' up the ACC.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

LMAO. I love Fred Van Vleet. I never get tired of watching him. He is Big time onions and Landry Shamet is hot as fish grease. It is just a matter of time before Jamie E will be joing the league too. The shocker legend continues. Go shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

LMAO. I love Fred Van Vleet. I never get tired of watching him. He is Big time onions and Landry Shamet is hot as fish grease. It is just a matter of time before Jamie E will be joing the league too. The shocker legend continues. Go shocks.
                              Landry’s “fish grease” cooled off a little last night.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                                FVV just hit a dagger 3 in Philly for his 32nd point then treated the Sixer fans with the Big Balls dance as he returned bag down court. Good times!

Fred has always known who he’s speaking to, exactly what to say and when to say it.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X