X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

EIGHT?!?

So shooting is a learned skill.
    Fred was a career 39% three point shooter at WSU so it’s not like he was ever bad but yes, of course, shooting is a skill that can be improved like any other.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Fred was a career 39% three point shooter at WSU so it’s not like he was ever bad but yes, of course, shooting is a skill that can be improved like any other.
      Someone needs to tell that to WSU's coaches.

Comment

Do you understand how improvement works? Like, have you ever tried to learn a new skill or improve upon an existing one?

And yes, I assume you are being facetious with this comment.

Comment

• Our big men have a huge problem with putting the ball on the floor

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Four products of Kansas colleges have had 50-point games in the NBA.
            Did I miss the answer?

Did Richmond ever get 50?
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Do you understand how improvement works? Like, have you ever tried to learn a new skill or improve upon an existing one?

And yes, I assume you are being facetious with this comment.

You've replied to some of my posts in the 'rebounding' is our weakness' thread, so you already know my stance on correcting flaws in technique, so yeah, I know you're being every bit as facetious as I was, or at least I'm going to go ahead and assume you were vs. you were just plain being a Type A jerk. Was I wrong? ; D

Anyway, back to the thread, I would say I'm kind of surprised but since it's Fred...
              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; February 3, 2021, 08:48 PM.

Comment

You've replied to some of my posts in the 'rebounding' is our weakness' thread, so you already know my stance on correcting flaws in technique, so yeah, I know you're being every bit as facetious as I was, or at least I'm going to go ahead and assume you were vs. you were just plain being a Type A jerk. Was I wrong? ; D

Anyway, back to the thread, I would say I'm kind of surprised but since it's Fred...
                It’s probably safe to assume most times I am being a Type A Jerk. The incessant negativity of this board can be frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Did I miss the answer?

No.

Comment

FVV didn't have to score 54 (or anywhere close to that) on the WSU teams he was on. He knew his role and he played it to perfection. BBIQ

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

FVV didn't have to score 54 (or anywhere close to that) on the WSU teams he was on. He knew his role and he played it to perfection. BBIQ
                      But Fred wasn’t a great 3 point shooter from 20’ 3 point line and now he’s a really good NBA 3 point shooter from 25’. He’s obviously spent long hours improving his stroke since he left Wichita.
                      Last edited by Shockm; February 4, 2021, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

But Fred wasn’t a great 3 point shooter from 20’ 3 point line and now he’s a really good NBA 3 point shooter from 25’. He’s obviously spent long hours improving his stroke since he left Wichita.
                        Fred shot 39% from three in college. Guess what he’s shooting for his career in the NBA. 39%. That puts him top 40 in the league.

Comment

Fred shot 39% from three in college. Guess what he’s shooting for his career in the NBA. 39%. That puts him top 40 in the league.
                          Like I said, Fred was a good 3 point shooter from 19’9” ( I’m not sure what that would compute to today as the 3 point line has moved back to 22’2” but it would still be above 35-37% I would think). And he is a really good NBA 3 point shooter.

Comment

• Jabali dropped a 46 bomb in the ABA.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Like I said, Fred was a good 3 point shooter from 19’9” ( I’m not sure what that would compute to today as the 3 point line has moved back to 22’2” but it would still be above 35-37% I would think). And he is a really good NBA 3 point shooter.
                              I know how it would compute to today...39%. The NBA line is 22 and 23 inches depending on where you shoot from.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Did I miss the answer?

Richmond hit 47 twice for his high. Thought maybe embiid embiiid's best is 49.

And I want to know who the 4th is as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X