No announcement yet.

Shockers in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can Freddy's jersey be retired? It's a foregone conclusion at this point, right?

Comment

• Comment

• Picking Fred as the captain for my Draft Kings lineup sure paid off nicely. 116.63 pts

Comment

• The man can not only shoot but he is so articulate. So calm when he is talking. I like when he said he had been missing a lot of shots lately but felt eventually they would fall. Go Fred. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
            When can Freddy's jersey be retired? It's a foregone conclusion at this point, right?
            It was already a foregone conclusion to me.

Comment

• FVV is a beast and is truly a one of a kind individual and baller. Very well deserved and proof that hard work and confidence in your ability pays off. So cool.

Comment

• Awesome!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  That was cool to see! Especially the comments about the hard work that he has done over many years!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                    When can Freddy's jersey be retired? It's a foregone conclusion at this point, right?
                    That's a mortal lock. The question that needs to be asked now is how close to the entrance will his statue be, and how old will he be when it goes up?
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Four products of Kansas colleges have had 50-point games in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Four products of Kansas colleges have had 50-point games in the NBA.
                        FVV,
                        Chamberlain
                        ?
                        ?

Comment

• Paul Pierce

Comment

• I know Blackmon was close, but not sure he ever hit 50.

I would guess FVV, Wilt (duh) and Pierce with not sure who #4 is.

Comment

• 147 peeps have done it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                Fred was THE LEAD STORY on Sports Center... a lot of coverage showing all 8 threes and several twisting layups... and the locker room celebration following. Really cool to see.
                                EIGHT?!? edit: (finally read the whole thread); ELEVEN?!? ... and FIFTY FOUR?!?

So shooting is a learned skill.

Comment

Working...
                                X