The potential irony of Conner Frankamp and Perry Ellis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
    You guys better not be leading me astray.

Or......?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Or......?
      Or my wife will be saying "I told you so" when he is not a productive member of the team. She's not been pulled out of her skepticism yet, as she's not a ShockerNetter.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
        He won't need any sympathy once he starts raining threes! Shocker fans will go apeshit over him and he'll realize the errors of his youth as far as picking the wrong program at first.
        I think most of us expect Conner to torch the nets, but Koch will go nuts when they find out he can dunk.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

You guys better not be leading me astray.
          Doc has already led me astray...but that's for another topic of discussion.
          78-65

Comment

• I do what I can.

Comment

• Too many people I trust and love label him a Di*k with a capital D for me to buy in 100%. Hope the team is successful not because of him.

Comment

Or my wife will be saying "I told you so" when he is not a productive member of the team. She's not been pulled out of her skepticism yet, as she's not a ShockerNetter.
                Originally posted by TheYeti
                If you can get her to agree to be lobotomized, she would fit in here! ha!
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                  Too many people I trust and love label him a Di*k with a capital D for me to buy in 100%. Hope the team is successful not because of him.
                  Bummed he picked WSU over ScuM?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
                    Too many people I trust and love label him a Di*k with a capital D for me to buy in 100%. Hope the team is successful not because of him.
                    I'll consider the source.

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                      I think most of us expect Conner to torch the nets, but Koch will go nuts when they find out he can dunk.
                      Out of towners withstanding - That probably wont come as big of a shock to most people that post on here (most attend plenty of games)
                      But the manner in which he will dunk will sure shock alot of people. Dude can yam

Comment

• Now you guys are just messing with me. Kid can seriously get up and throw it down? I mean, I saw FVV dunk in shoot around before a game last year, and while it was a bit surprising, it wasn't exactly a highlight reel dunk. That's what I expected CF to be able to do. Now you're telling me his hops are worth getting excited about?

Comment

• Random post alert... oops, a missed dunk!

Comment

Now you guys are just messing with me. Kid can seriously get up and throw it down? I mean, I saw FVV dunk in shoot around before a game last year, and while it was a bit surprising, it wasn't exactly a highlight reel dunk. That's what I expected CF to be able to do. Now you're telling me his hops are worth getting excited about?
                            Dude can sky; here's CF at 7...

Comment

• Blunt force trama to the top of his head stunted his growth?

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                Dude can sky; here's CF at 7...

Great video; is the dunker related to you?

Comment

Working...
                                X