X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by golferc View Post
    And we care your back because?
    What’s your malfunction?

Pretty close to getting a troll award in the FVV thread, and you know what comes with a troll award, right?

Comment

• Glad to see all y'all back. I hope SubGod22 reconsiders as well.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I'm working hard on SubGod too.

T

...:cool:
          God bless CB , SubGod22, SN, and God bless America. Yes, I would love to have Sub back. Never understood why he left anywho.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• 1kqjsk.jpg

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I've missed these new old guys. They need you really bad over on that snowflake Facebook group.

Comment

• Outpost

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

God bless CB , SubGod22, SN, and God bless America. Yes, I would love to have Sub back. Never understood why he left anywho.
                  I do believe Subby had differing opinions with a few posters as well as the previous administration's management style. When I got shivved prior to leaving for the Final Four for merely addressing the trolling of the Loserville fans by highlighting some of Dick Ratino's greatest hits... the famed Shocker statistician, record book caretaker, referee, and black and gold bleeder came unglued. :crushed:

That's all in the past now. I asked him to reunite with the collective, as I have been so graciously allowed; I also asked ABC to relight his torch. We need to make the body of Shock as strong as it can possibly be as we face perhaps our greatest foe yet - Dirty Penny and his evil henchmen...

Gird your loins men! Let's prepare for battle!

Well... not me. I'm presently banned from the battlefield. Heh. :redface-new:

T

Comment

• Originally posted by golferc View Post
                    And we care your back because?
                    I don't think any of us care about his back....nor does he want us to care about his back.

Comment

• shock
                      shock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Frankly, it’s kind of hairy and pimply, and that’s gross

• Ah what the heck, guess I'll dust myself off and rejoin the fun as well. Good to be back amongst the living and looking forward to spicing things up around here a bit.

Comment

• It's Night of the Living Dead at ShockerNet as the zombies return...

T

Comment

• Crazy! On the Mandarin Chinese-to-English translator on Google, Kung Wu's Admin Console loosely translates to Pandora's Box.
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                          It's Night of the Living Dead at ShockerNet as the zombies return...

T

WOOHOO!

Last edited by WstateU; May 3, 2018, 12:14 PM. Reason: I'm a dumb shit!
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I'm not old here in posting but I am in reading those that have posted for the last 12 years. And I missed reading Fever, Cold, Sub, ABC, and others. If our team is getting back to "play angry" with a reboot of the roster why not mirror that here by bringing them all back to "post angry" (in a non-mod ban way of course).

I just reached out to Sub for my quarterly "give it another try" plea.

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
                              C0|dB|00ded commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Be careful what you wish for brother.

Peace and love!

T

• Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Working...
                            X