The potential irony of Conner Frankamp and Perry Ellis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post

I don't know Frankamp from Adam, so I don't know about his attitude.
    How about acting like a spoiled brat and not shaking hands with the opposing team last year when North was dumped in the playoffs.

Bill Self wanted him and he can keep him.
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
      How about acting like a spoiled brat and not shaking hands with the opposing team last year when North was dumped in the playoffs.

Bill Self wanted him and he can keep him.
      Ouch.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• C'mon JJ don't pull any punches. Tell us how you really feel about it. Smack Eldon for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          So CF is transferring to WSU and will be eligible to play when WSU is in their new conference per the coaches show. HCGM said the University assured him they are looking for the best opportunities out there and will make a decision on the conference that is best for the university.

Riiiiight. And Doug McDermott will get a block this season.

Comment

• Are there rumors of CF leaving on KU board?
            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
              Are there rumors of CF leaving on KU board?
              Do you want there to be? :)

Comment

• It may be, Kung, that trop is simply as mystified as I am by this story that has no apparent reliable basis. Is it just a private Shockernet fantasy, or is there some corroboration, however rumored it may be?

Comment

• My guess it is because he is a player from Wichita, a McDonald's All American, who is sitting the bench 150 miles up the road.

Comment

• Frankamp wasn't a McDonald's All American. Atleast not that I remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                      Frankamp wasn't a McDonald's All American. Atleast not that I remember.
                      He wasn't...only Perry was.

Comment

• Correct, he was not, but he was on that USA U17 team, so maybe that's what he was remembering.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          It may be, Kung, that trop is simply as mystified as I am by this story that has no apparent reliable basis. Is it just a private Shockernet fantasy, or is there some corroboration, however rumored it may be?
                          Yes, mystified.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

• Maybe we could ask that guy who brought us the story of Perry stealing Connor's hotdog at a highschool game. He's quite the insider.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                              Frankamp wasn't a McDonald's All American. Atleast not that I remember.
                              I believe he was a Rival's top 50 (#36 sounds about right) out of high school. Certainly a blue chip like recruit.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Whatev

Comment

Working...
                                X