No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Southern Miss Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Mike and Dave using on their broadcast? Tin cans connected with a string?

Comment

• I guess Jaime has to be the player of the game but how about Rod Brown's 2 very nice offensive rebound put backs during his 6 minutes of play. Erik was bad except when we needed him most with a big trey, 2 free throws on a day where the Shocks only made 12-23 and a great tip out on the missed Udeze free throw late.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 15, 2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• 3G very disappointed in the Shockers' performance. Dexter has a concussion.

BTW, how can that only be a flagrant 1 when you put a kid's life in jeapardy? And the NCAA is worried by the hook and hold play.

Comment

• Marshall sounds pissed

Comment

• Coach says we won’t win a league game if we don’t improve. I agree

Comment

• I recommend you hyper-critical, crusty old bastards with expectations bigger than Marshall's balls cheer on our extremely inexperienced bunch of noobs that just fought through adversity and came out on top for the very first time in NCAA D1 competition.
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                Marshall sounds pissed
                To me he sounds more exasperated and frustrated than pissed and maybe a bit befuddled as to what he can do to improve this team.

Comment

• He should be pissed. This was a horrible game. The shocks played MTXE. More turnovers and extra errors. How can I play dumb and throw the ball game away?The shocks should have beat them by double firgures. This is the dumbest team in terms of basketball IQ I have seen. I am disgusted. I usually try and find something positive but I cant.

Comment

• If we don’t improve our free throw shooting and get a handle on our turnover problems then it’s going to get real ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      I recommend you hypercritical, crusty old bastards with expectations bigger than Marshall's balls cheer on our extremely inexperienced bunch of noobs that just fought through adversity and came out on top for the very first time in NCAA D1 competition.
                      Yes like actually physically showing up to the game for starters

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                        Coach says we won’t win a league game if we don’t improve. I agree
                        Awful performance all the way around. USM may not win ten games this year.

But I will take it because Ws will be very hard to come by very soon.

Comment

• I wish that game had not been on national TV

Comment

• Yes I know we're young but that excuse can not explain all the dumb passes tonight and missed layups and free throws. Very tired of the mental errors. It's one thing to get beat by a superior team it's totally different when you just play DUMB. DUMB DUMB.

Comment

• N Crestway
                              N Crestway commented
                              Editing a comment
                              These kids can't be that dumb. Well maybe they are... but this also reflects on the coaching staff's failure to get through to these kids.

• pie n eye
                              pie n eye commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Well, luckily we didn’t get beat.

• ShockerFever
                              ShockerFever commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Crestway, they're freshmen. Your harping on Marshall is starting to become a thing. Dial it back a notch or things will get ugly.

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

To me he sounds more exasperated and frustrated than pissed and maybe a bit befuddled as to what he can do to improve this team.
                            I was going to say recruit better, but this class ain't all his fault...

Comment

• Ugh!
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                              X