Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
    SHJ is horrible. Absolutely horrible.
    Arguably, the seniors are the worst two players on the court.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• AndShock
      AndShock commented
      Editing a comment
      Certainly the lowest bball IQs. McDuffie just has enough talent to cancel most of it out.

Looks like SHJ decided Echenique was getting too much cred, so it was time for him (SHJ) to get his - only he's not getting any. Drive to the hoop with 3 guys just waiting for him. That just doesn't work.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Bench the seniors.

Comment

At least SHJ did make at least one of the entry passes. But the rest of his game has been crap.

Love having a post threat to collapse the defense a bit and give some room to shooters--Erik had space, JB had space (and in his range!) because JaxSt has to take away those entries.

Comment

Fix the sound YurView!!!! So sick of this muffled basey sound!!

Comment

The next thing I see from ES that I don't like will be the first thing. Kid is a perfect Shocker.

Comment

We're being outrebounded 13-11
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Better shift than the first for SHJ--nice to see him find Erik in transition to set up that drive.

Jaime has to know better than to go over the back for that rebound when he's already carrying a foul halfway through the first and playing so well otherwise.

Comment

Who started?

Comment

• ShockerPrez
                    ShockerPrez commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Etch, duff, jones erik and torres

Still dont like the chemistry. Guys not helping each other up, no "fives"....seems like they dont really care about each other too much. ES seems to be the only one.

Comment

The only good thing about this game is that we’re the better team, but the play thus far is not making me feel good. We should be up by 20.

Comment

(yes I'm going to comment on SHJ every timeout): I actually like his decision making so far. Only one slightly ill-advised shot, and a number of smart passes. Really appreciated him kicking to Dexter instead of forcing a drive or taking a floater. Dex didn't make it but it was the right play and that's how SHJ's speed can help.

Comment

Gotta hit some shots and quit traveling.

Comment

Just turned on the game (I know I lied) and I see a terrible traveling call, of course.

Comment

And of course I hear this. "They are not known for their 3 point shooting but they are making them this half." What else is new?

Comment

Working...
                            X