Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asiseeit
    replied
    I wish I could be as upbeat as the rest of you. Don't get me wrong cause I am always excited about watching
    the team play and never miss a game regardless of how a season is going. On the positive side I really like
    the way JE is playing lately and I like the teams level of effort most of the time. The easy part of the schedule
    is now over and were going to find out soon just how good or very average we are. Still lots of question marks
    for me. How will JE and complimentary centers do against the AAC? Can our small guards compete against
    AAC level guards? Right now, I'd have to say going .500 in the AAC may be a bar a little too high but I'll
    enjoy watching the team evolve each and every game.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    A actually shared the company of a flaming ChicKUn Lover tonight. Man that boy was funny. Talked about Self's little fling with a student a couple year's back and how it was covered up. He was happy to admit that the ChicKUn's are cheaters and the NCAA will NOT touch them. I hammered him mercilessly but all in good fun because CB is always good fun. Especially when drowning in Wichita brewed beeeeer.

T

...:cool:

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Saw a glimpse of something very special tonight. Also drank heavily so hopefully missed a lot more.

I

Am

Hopeful

Again

T

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to know ‘Colds’ train didn’t go completely off the tracks...

• C0|dB|00ded
    commented on 's reply
    LoL. I'm really not trying to troll the fanbase. I truly believe our program has gotten soft. I just do not know the exact source of the problem. It could be a combination of things. I have my suspicions. I wouldn't be bringing this up if I hadn't gone, "WTF?" to myself multiple times over the past 1.25 years. I assure you something has changed. I can't tell if we are evolving or devolving. I can say that in the interim (last 1.25 seasons) we have declined in the toughness/Play Angry category. That is crystal clear.

T

• Rocky Mountain Shock
    commented on 's reply
    Cold, I use to think it was impossible to troll your own fan base. You have proved me wrong, so thanks for setting me straight.

The question remains, though, SHOULD you troll your own fan base?

• C0|dB|00ded
    commented on 's reply
    The only way this thread wouldn't be fun to me a year later is if we continued our downward trend of Play Angry basketball.

T

• ShockTalk
    commented on 's reply
    If he read this thread, I'd think he'd get a kick out of your "gift".

• 1972Shocker
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe it's both of us and I'm afraid you'll have to be second in line.

But hey, as long as 3G likes his gift I'll be happy.

• ShockTalk
    commented on 's reply
    2 hours after you posted this, how can I be the first to "like" the post. I swear, some people just don't get it (most of the time it's me).

commented on 's reply
    - They are not measurable. Pulling a random measuring scale out of your backside, like Mark Adams did, doesn’t all of a sudden make something measurable. I know what “play angry” is. Again, your overuse of it has made it corny. Being able to easily spot something doesn’t make it measurable.

- All those things your proclaimed to be easily learned are things that freshman are notoriously bad at. They think they are doing those things but they aren’t because they haven’t learned yet what tenacity, hunger, drive, and competitiveness means for this level. You expressed that you don’t think I know what play angry is. Well I’m starting to think that you don’t know what a freshman is.

- “I am speaking NOTHING of this year's inexperience or how well they may execute in 5 months.” This line right here from you is your problem. You should be speaking of this years inexperience because that is largely the reason why this team lacks all of the things you say it is missing.

• Rocky Mountain Shock
    replied
    Threads like this one are always fun to visit a year or two later.

Well, fun for everyone but the poster who starts threads like this one, I should say.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    I was able to pick up a relatively inexpensive Christmas present for 3G. I think he will greatly appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied

Here's a happy video for ya'll to heal by. A real tear-jerker. The artist is Freddie V's doppelganger. Or is it the other way around? ;)

T

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    commented on 's reply
    That's my boy. :)

I wasn't really bashing the teenagers but I can understand why you wouldn't want to read all my posts. I can be verbose...

T

Working...
X