Wichita State vs Davidson Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Gudmusson is a nice player but there will be at least 15 better players in our league. Long season.
    Yeah its gonna be a season of something like....beat UConn (who looks damn good) and then lose to USF. Highs and lows.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      Too many poor shots, Mike. It’s not that they just didn’t fall.
      Correct. Stop the sugar coating.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• JE and DD need to figure out how to stop fouling.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• ShockTalk
          ShockTalk commented
          Editing a comment
          Check the 9th post of this thread.

• Brutal. I hope hey shake it off and focus on the next one.

Go Shocks!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• #FreeTeddy please

Comment

• No one looked great tonight, so I suppose that is a silver lining because the Shox still almost won.
            The Assman

Comment

• Win the next 2.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• 31% 27% 63% just isn't going to beat anyone besides Chicago State and Illinois State.

Comment

• I figured maybe the coaches would be harping a bit about the volume of bad shots that are continually being unloaded. But that doesn't appear to be the case.

The lack of running an offense is rather sad. Never seen that before in a Marshall coached team, experienced or not.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    No one looked great tonight, so I suppose that is a silver lining because the Shox still almost won.
                    Defense and rebounding will keep you in games. But gotta make shots to win
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Correct. Stop the sugar coating.

Cant expect that from a Company Man though
                      The Assman

Comment

• SR's helped win the last game, helped loose this game. 2 poor shots by seniors down the stretch with a 3 point lead and the ball with 2:50 to play. Dispite poor shooting they still had ch ance to win until those poor decisions. Not that that was the only factor. Burton passed up several open 3's during the entire game, go ahead and shoot young man. Breakdowns in transition again, fouling 3 points shooters alone cost us 4 points. This game will be a overview of the year. How good and how bad we can look from minute to minute. Although it will be frustrating we need to accept the fact we are young and that just what we are going to have to live through this year. If we support this team like any other 25 win team they will grow into a team with a bright future....enough rambling, I'm out.....PS....6 points from the post, ouch

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Jones and McDuffie try to carry this team by doing too much. They aren't Lebron. Won't ever be. Will cost us a lot of games.
                          Cost us this one for sure
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• 16.PNG

Comment

• Teddy will help but don't expect much different results if we still don't run an offense and take **** shot after **** shot.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X