2018-19 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by choida View Post
    UCF wet the bed... That missed alley oop might have costs them momentum and the game
    Agreed. UCF wins the game on that dunk. We saw the officiating a little differently. My son was rooting HARD for UCF, but there were a couple of no calls on UCF and a blatant no call on Fall, and he immediately said, that's it and he started rooting for Duke. If UCF hits that dunk and 6 pt lead, they have momentum and probably would have won.

Comment

• South Florida beat Loyola Marymount 56-47 to make it the the championship series of the CBI (best 2 out of 3), they will play Depaul Monday night on ESPNU. Congrats to them!

Comment

• Nice job Bulls. A rising tide...
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
          South Florida beat Loyola Marymount 56-47 to make it the the championship series of the CBI (best 2 out of 3), they will play Depaul Monday night on ESPNU. Congrats to them!
          Still a chance for the AAC to win the NCAA, NIT and CBI

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Still a chance for the AAC to win the NCAA, NIT and CBI
            And women's NCAA and NIT...only conference who can claim that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
              Indy squeaked by Arky. I work with an IU alum and I’m sure a case of craft beer would be wagered if we can take care of business tomorrow.

#maketheofficegreatagain
              By the way, I got that case of beer. Victory never tasted so great. Thanks Shox!
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• What time is the KU game tonight?

Comment

• Pigman
                Pigman commented
                Editing a comment
                That's funny right there, I don't care who You are, That's FUNNY

• Made me laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                What time is the KU game tonight?
                Captain just came streaming out of my nose...stop it Dave!!!

Comment

• lipscomb starts three seniors and two juniors. i'll sit out this bet

Comment

• I cant' believe I am rooting for UNC but I think they are less dirty than Auburn. What does everyone else think?

I know. It is an incredibly low bar.

Comment

• My hate for UNC is greater than my hate for Bruce Pearl.

Comment

• Bruce Pearl is a walking compliance problem.

Comment

• I like both teams, both coaches. UNC has been there before though, Auburn hasn't . Plus Auburn is playing on another level right now. Now here's hoping Houston can upset Kentucky

Comment

• Folks don't care about Pearl's cheating?

Comment

• Shockm
                              Shockm commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Kind of an idiotic statement with charged words and bad facts.
                              ——MAJORITY of college basketball coaches cheat?
                              ——GM cheats?
                              ——Maybe Pearl deserves 2nd chance. He did have an Asst. Coach mixed up in the FBI wire and fired and I believe he admitted to cheating/breaking the law.

Feel free to cheer and like Bruce Pearl and Auburn, but that is no reason to besmirch GM’s reputation to the level of Some of the coaches believed to be cheaters.

• shockerfanmas
                              shockerfanmas commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Anybody that doesn't think many, many more coaches and haven't gotten caught are delusional. Hell, it happens at every level now. Could be minor, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Real classy, calling people idiots. Thank God for the block feature.

• Shockm
                              Shockm commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Well actually KU and Self have been directly implicated in the FBI probe and probably are being investigated. I prefer to wait until coaches and school are shown to be involved. Congrats to Self and the Jayhawks. While there are rumors of historically being involved in cheating, their cheating has historically been covered up.

Additionally, I didn’t call you a name. I said your statement was idiotic. Kind of touchy, aren’t we.
                          Working...
                          X