No announcement yet.

2018-19 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Houston and UCF can keep winning. So glad shockers in this league.

Comment

• Indiana vs Arkansas...

Comment

• pie n eye
        pie n eye commented
        Editing a comment
        Been a really good game. Hope we get a chance to face off against one of these teams.

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
      Drake blows a double digit lead with 6 minutes against some Utah school in the CIT to end the MVC's post season at 0-3.
      That would have been Southern Utah out of the 23rd ranked Big Sky Conference. Drake lead by 10 with 6:12 to go. 40 seconds later the lead was down to 2. The game went to OT and Southern Utah lead 74-73 with 1:30 to go in OT before scoring the last 6 points of the game from the free throw line.

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
        Indiana vs Arkansas...
        This is totally off topic but I gotta give you some credit for your “top 3, on the bubble” prediction. At the end of the day you were not that far off.

Comment

• choida
          choida commented
          Editing a comment
          If Teddy Allen got cleared... Who knows? If we win a few here and there... Who knows? End of the day Marshall always has his teams in the mix... Dudes a gamer and we really all should be blessed to have him.

• Query: Did Mark Turgeon's technical inpsire the Twerps to overcome a double-digit deficit or did the technical cost them a victory in their two point loss to LSU?
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• #5 Lipscomb blowing out #1 seed UNCG on UNCG's home floor. Leading by 25 with 9 to go.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            #5 Lipscomb blowing out #1 seed UNCG on UNCG's home floor. Leading by 25 with 9 to go.
            Well that sucked. I picked UNCG to win it all in my NIT bracket.

Yes, I’m a goober that fills out an NIT bracket.
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• WSUwatcher
              WSUwatcher commented
              Editing a comment
              Far be it from me to call someone a goober, even if they clearly have too much time on their hands, but I've never heard of anyone filling out an NIT bracket. Seriously? You da man (in a weird sort of way), RMS.

• Indy squeaked by Arky. I work with an IU alum and I’m sure a case of craft beer would be wagered if we can take care of business tomorrow.

#maketheofficegreatagain
            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• X misses second FT in last sec and gets rebound but shot is blocked. Going OT with Texas.

Comment

• Texas wins in OT, X last sec shot didn’t go in.

Comment

• UCF wet the bed... That missed alley oop might have costs them momentum and the game

Comment

• Maizerunner08
                  Maizerunner08 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep, it totally did. Calls were bull at the end too. CBS absolutely HAD to keep Zion in this tournament.

• Calls got way bad when game got close... But UCF fuked that up on their own... Gotta give them credit for almost winning

Comment

• Coastal Carolina knocks West Virginia out of the CBI in the quarterfinals 109-91.

USF advanced to the CBI semifinals with a 66-57 over Utah Valley.

Comment

• In case anyone cares, I was in Austin over the weekend, and according one of their local TV sports guys (not our old buddy Roger Wallace; one of the others), the first TWO Texas NIT games drew a TOTAL of just under 5000 combined. They draw more than that for one big baseball game (just as WSU did in the bygone good old days, come to think of it).

Way to bring 'em to life, Shaka.

Comment

• Jhook89
                      Jhook89 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What were you in town for? I live in Austin. They don’t care about basketball here. Football is the king. Baseball has its fans. Basketball isn’t even on the radar

• Makes me LOL at the local (Wichita) media saying Marshall would leave “because it’s Texas!!”

They has a coach thought both simultaneously:
                    A) Got them to the tournament every year; and
                    B) Was not good enough for Texas fans

Basketball is 5th fiddle to Football, Spring Football, Football Recruiting, and Baseball. Someone could have success there, but they’d never as loved as they would be at a basketball school.
                    The Assman

Comment

• WuShock16
                      WuShock16 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What Wichita media is saying this?
                  Working...
                  X