No announcement yet.

2018-19 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UC vs UH is a MAN'S game. I mean big grown ass MAN'S game. They both play every possession like their family's lives depend on it. They both should go deep into the tourney.

Comment

• lol at an AAC game running over the Valley Super Bowl yet again another year.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Mick sending a message to Cumberland sitting him the last 4 minutes. Good for Mick.

Houston looks to improve their seed.

Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• ShockTalk
          ShockTalk commented
          Editing a comment
          I wasn't watching. What did he do? From the box score, he seemed to far out play 3 of the other starters. Jenifer had a terrible game.

• wusphlash
          wusphlash commented
          Editing a comment
          Houston got hot, got a big lead. Cumberland doing some ole' defense, not a lot of effort.

• ShockTalk
          ShockTalk commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks wusphlash

• Jalen Adams back playing for UCONN @ ECU.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
          Jalen Adams back playing for UCONN @ ECU.
          And ECU still staying right with UConn. Be on notice Shocks.

Comment

• N Crestway
            N Crestway commented
            Editing a comment
            Two trap games in a row...got lucky in last night's trap game...

• Coach Cronin not very happy with his team's effort. Tryouts 3pm tomorrow to see who gets on the plane to Memphis. He's not being funny. It's the beauty of college basketball, you can keep your scholarship but he doesn't have to take you to Memphis.

Ouch.

PS Really like this league.

Comment

• I saw it too. That was awesome he had me rolling. LMAO. He and Coach Marshall have the same kind of attitude about defense and rebounding. Clearly how they deliver their message to the media is different but they both have got some mojo. I love this league and the coaches in it.
            ​​​​​

Comment

• PS It kinda reminded of Marshall quote this year when he said "he going to find out that pouting doesn't work around here" Now that's funny.

Comment

• Houston- Cincinnati game was fun to watch. Represented the league real well. Houston got hot and looked good doing it. Great league and what a group of coaches....

Comment

• 03/10/19 - RECAP

Non-Conference
                  Oral Roberts (9-21, 7-10 Summit League) Lost at North Dakota State (14-15, 10-7 Summit League) 73 to 86

Conference
                  #12 Houston (29-2, 16-2 American Athletic) Won at #20 Cincinnati (25-6, 14-4 American Athletic) 85 to 69
                  SMU (14-16, 6-12 American Athletic) Won at South Florida (18-12, 8-10 American Athletic) 77 to 71
                  Connecticut (15-16, 6-12 American Athletic) Won at East Carolina (10-20, 3-15 American Athletic) 82 to 73

Comment

• Eric Hamilton and UNCG playing for a bid on ESPN against Wofford. Wofford is probably in the tournament regardless of the result but you never know with the NCAA.

Comment

• Unfortunately Eric’s team may have the lowest bbiq I’ve seen for awhile. Not smart.

Comment

• Aargh
                        Aargh commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Glad to hear Hamilton found a good fit.

• Topshock
                        Topshock commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL Aargh!

• Wofford pretty good at flopping.

Comment

• Former Shocker Brett Barney and the Omaha Mavericks about to play for a tournament bid on ESPN2. Looks like he's averaging 11 minutes per game. They could definitely benefit from South Dakota State getting upset so early in their conference tournament

Comment

• WuDrWu
                          WuDrWu commented
                          Editing a comment
                          More than half of Brett's FGA are 3s......intriguing. (41-80). He's in. And was just scored upon.

• Has the NCAA ever formally addressed how injuries etc may or may not affect seeding for the tournament?

Specifically, I reference the huge drop Marymount took after the Hank Gathers tragedy vs say, for instance, Duke losing their starting center (Bolden) and potentially lying about Zion? Without those 2, no way the Blue Devils are a 1 seed and probably not a 2 or 3 either. Just curious.....

Comment

Working...
                        X