No announcement yet.

2018-19 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switched to Bull on CBS. They aren't calling any fouls on the Beakers on that channel either

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
    On another note, the KU students are the definition of cringe. Yikes
    What’s with all of them wearing jerseys?
    The Assman

Comment

• shockrah
      shockrah commented
      Editing a comment
      Going for shoe money. If they give shoe money to a few KU non-student athletes, it isn't cheating....

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

What’s with all of them wearing jerseys?
    lol that is kinda funny
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Now the whistles start blowing as the time winds down and the outcome has long been determined.

Clever.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Twitter is pissed right now
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Doesn’t help Weber is sitting over there like a potted plant. Feel free to protect your players Bruce

Comment

• I feel bad for those two guys they keep showing. That clip will not age well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
              I feel bad for those two guys they keep showing. That clip will not age well.
              I don't get it. Who are they again? Are they the cameraman's sons or something? Weird.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• shoxlax
                shoxlax commented
                Editing a comment
                Mitch Lightfoots scout troop?

• N Crestway
                N Crestway commented
                Editing a comment
                Cameramen apparently try to single out the weirdest types just about every game.

• JVShocker
                JVShocker commented
                Editing a comment
                Easy to do with the crowd in Lawrence.

• Well that was a waste of 2 hours. Most boring, stale, bland, and pre-determined game I've seen in a while.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Maizerunner08
                Maizerunner08 commented
                Editing a comment
                Doesn’t help when Jay “Cardboard” Bilas is on the call. Dude has one pitch, boring.

• I guess TT can win out and KU will have no chance....

pfffft yeah right. TT will let down from their ejaculation and get boatraced, i'm sure.

KSU will prolly drop another, KU will win out and that is how a bill becomes a law.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I like how the timeout was granted for KU when the guy was on the ground, but not K-State. Ok, cool. Also, tradition or not... that chant is lame.

Comment

• Hell is probably a place where you watch KU/K-State play extremely boring basketball forever while Jay Bilas drones on about how college basketball needs to be changed and how bad it is in the most arrogant way possible

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                    Hell is probably a place where you watch KU/K-State play extremely boring basketball forever while Jay Bilas drones on about how college basketball needs to be changed and how bad it is in the most arrogant way possible
                    The announcerduring the OU game was talking about “bleeding hearts for the mid major teams” and how a mid major would never be above .500 if they had to play in the big 12.

Puh-lease. Evansville would have beat any big 12 team that played tonight.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I like the way Lightfoot for KU is aggressive on every play, I wish some of our players were balls in on every possession. But still, everytime I hear his name or see his face, all I can think of is the movie Toy Story, when Woody called Buzz Lightyear's character "Lightsnack."

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker(1) View Post
                        I like the way Lightfoot for KU is aggressive on every play, I wish some of our players were balls in on every possession. But still, everytime I hear his name or see his face, all I can think of is the movie Toy Story, when Woody called Buzz Lightyear's character "Lightsnack."
                        If I remember right, KU fans were calling for him to be cut his first few years.

Comment

Working...
                        X