Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-State beats Texas 71-64

Comment

• Hmmm watching Duke/UL game. Didn’t realize the restricted arc was reviewable...

Comment

• choida
        choida commented
        Editing a comment
        With Duke... Anything is reviewable $$$$

• Impressive meltdown for Louisville.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• KSU has been impressive on the road in conference. I sure hope they can win at KU. Weber has done a good job with the injuries they had earlier in the year.

Comment

• Man, we should have beaten USF.

Comment

• Redturds lose again. Absolutely dominating the WSU-less Valley.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Stickboy46
              Stickboy46 commented
              Editing a comment
              FadedCrown ... Yes that's what he means (but he's not being serious ... old joke)

• WstateU
              WstateU commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok @KungWu... we need a sarcasm button. :)

• ShockerFever
              ShockerFever commented
              Editing a comment
              Excellent Doc.

• Cretin lost again last night. They are dead last on the Big East. Always good when they lose!

Comment

• Aargh
              Aargh commented
              Editing a comment
              They achieved that by losing to Xavier, the former cellar dweller in the league.

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
            Hmmm watching Duke/UL game. Didn’t realize the restricted arc was reviewable...
            Reviewable (I think) because there were 2 defenders in the restricted area it became a reviewable play. I may be wrong. Officiating was a little goofy throughout the entire game. I think Louisville only committed 2 fouls in the first half. A remarkable statistic considering how aggressive they were - I wish we got home cooking like that. We might have 1-2 more wins. And the late game breakaway by Tre Jones was probably at least a foul, if not an intentional foul, though the officials came down with Sergeant Schultz disease on that one (I see nothing, NOTHING!)

I know not a lot of Duke fans on here, just pointing out what I thought I saw. Please don't shoot the messenger. :wsu_posters:

Comment

• 02/12/19 - RECAP

Non-Conference
              Davidson (17-6, 9-2 Atlantic 10) Won at Fordham (9-14, 1-10 Atlantic 10) 79 to 69
              Alabama (15-9, 6-5 SEC) Lost at Mississippi State (17-7, 5-6 SEC) 62 to 81

Conference
              None
              Last edited by WuShock Reaper; February 14, 2019, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• 02/13/19 - RECAP

Non-Conference
                Providence (14-11, 4-8 Big East) Lost at #13 Villanova (20-5, 11-1 Big East) 67 to 85
                Richmond (10-15, 4-8 Atlantic 10) Lost at VCU (18-6, 9-2 Atlantic 10) 60 to 81

Conference
                Memphis (15-10, 7-5 American Athletic) Won at East Carolina (9-15, 2-10 American Athletic) 79 to 69
                SMU (12-12, 4-8 American Athletic) Lost at Temple (18-7, 8-4 American Athletic) 74 to 82
                South Florida (17-7, 7-5 American Athletic) Lost at UCF (18-5, 8-3 American Athletic) 65 to 78
                Last edited by WuShock Reaper; February 14, 2019, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Houston 32
                  UConn 29
                  HALF

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                    Houston 32
                    UConn 29
                    HALF
                    The last 1:30 of that game took 15-20 minutes to complete. It was brutal. Made me want to see that new idea for finishing games. (Elam ending?)

Comment

• 02/14/19 - RECAP

Non-Conference
                      Jacksonville State (16-8, 10-3 Ohio Valley) won at Tennessee Tech (5-19, 3-10 Ohio Valley) 67 to 57
                      Oral Roberts (8-18, 6-7 Summit League) Lost at North Dakota State (12-12, 8-4 Summit League) 73 to 85
                      UTEP (6-16, 3-10 Conference USA) Lost at Louisiana Tech (14-10, 6-7 Conference USA) 57 to 71
                      UTSA (12-10, 9-4 Conference USA) Lost at Southern Miss (13-8, 8-5 Conference USA) 71 to 78
                      Rice (8-16, 5-8 Conference USA) Lost at FIU (11-11, 6-7 Conference USA) 65 tp 86

Conference
                      Tulsa (15-10, 5-7 American Athletic) Won at Tulane (4-19, 0-11 American Athletic) 80 to 57
                      #9 Houston (24-1, 11-1 American Athletic) Won at Connecticut (13-12, 4-8 American Athletic) 71 to 63

Comment

• 02/15/19 - RECAP

Non-Conference
                        Saint Joseph's (11-15, 4-9 Atlantic 10) Lost at Davidson (18-6, 10-2 Atlantic 10) 72 to 80

Conference
                        None

Comment

• halftime KU vs WVU WVU only has 16 points !!

Comment

Working...
                          X