No announcement yet.

2018-19 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There have been 5...yes 5, wide open bricked dunks in this KSU West Virginia game. Neither team has an offense. 60 fouls called. I have no idea why I'm still watching this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
      There have been 5...yes 5, wide open bricked dunks in this KSU West Virginia game. Neither team has an offense. 60 fouls called. I have no idea why I'm still watching this game.
      Three by Maywen alone!!! Outside of Barry Brown, that was an awful game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtVandalay View Post
        There have been 5...yes 5, wide open bricked dunks in this KSU West Virginia game. Neither team has an offense. 60 fouls called. I have no idea why I'm still watching this game.
        The Big 12 is the best conference in the land.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 02/19/19 - RECAP

Non-Conference
          Rhode Island (12-13, 5-8 Atlantic 10) Lost at VCU (20-6, 11-2 Atlantic 10) 42 to 76
          Alabama (15-11, 6-7 SEC) Lost at Texas A&M (11-14, 4-9 SEC) 56 to 65
          Baylor (17-9, 8-5 Big 12) Won at #19 Iowa State (19-7, 8-5 Big 12) 73 to 69
          Dayton (17-9, 9-4 Atlantic 10) Won at Davidson (18-7, 10-3 Atlantic 10) 74 to 73

Conference
          None

Comment

• Illinois State losing at InSU by 17 midway through the 2nd half.

Comment

• UNI at MSU. 12-8 after 11 minutes. UNI with only 9 FGA. Yuck.

Comment

• Redbirds fall by 23 to the Sycamores. What a dumpster fire in abNormal.

Comment

• Aargh
                  Aargh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think I just found my internet reading after the Shox game. the IlSU board is rather entertaining right now.

• Halftime in Springfield. 19-17. Must be getting ready for Starch Madness.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  Redbirds fall by 23 to the Sycamores. What a dumpster fire in abNormal.
                  LOL. Man, it absolutely SUCKS to be a Redturd.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• WuDrWu
                    WuDrWu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was 8-0 and 21-4 against a ISUb team that was just hammered at SIU by 22 and had about 1500 people in attendance. Thunder Dan has lost that team. They should be 1 or 2 in the Valley, will instead probably play on Thursday and may very well end the season on a 9 game losing streak.

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  Halftime in Springfield. 19-17. Must be getting ready for Starch Madness.
                  So glad we're done with that trash.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Don't think I've ever seen this... Zion Williamson gets hurt when his foot blows throw his shoe.

Comment

• BOBB
                      BOBB commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Karl Malone’s LA Gear?

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Don't think I've ever seen this... Zion Williamson gets hurt when his foot blows throw his shoe.

Wow that is a bad, bad look for Nike.

Comment

• Shocker Mama
                      Shocker Mama commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That looked bad. Hope he’s not badly injured.

• Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but Memphis put a hurt on Tulane tonight, 102-76.

Point of interest:

They started 5 seniors and basically played 6 players in a blowout with T Harris being the 6th man.
                    Junior Maurice played 13 minutes at forward was #7.
                    Freshman A. Jones played only 10 minutes, scoring 0, but had 3 steals.
                    A. Lomax played only 4 minutes. Don't know if he was injured or not, but Jones playing only 10 didn't make it look like it. Lomax's minutes have dwindled. Over the first 9 games of the season, he averaged over 27 mpg. Now, over the last 10 games, it's down to 17 mpg and 13.6 mpg the last 5.

Comment

• Best line from IlSt board this evening:

Our defense reminds me of the French in WW II
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I'm not about to waste time reading other boards, but that's pretty good, Aargh.

Just looked at the standings in the Valley of Even, and it's really living up to the name. No one above 10-5 in conference play, and five teams either 8-7 (UNI, which at 13-15 overall may finally have fallen off the NCAA bubble), and then Bradley, WSU's glorious successor Valpo, the Jailbirds, and SIU all at 7-8, and all right at .500 overall except Bradley, which managed to eke its way to 15-13 by getting a non-D1 win in its opener. Goodness -- what a sight. The crowds should really pour into St. Louis this year.

The Valley needs to stick to (FCS) football.

Comment

Working...
                        X