No announcement yet.

2018-19 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is NO way in hell TCU should be even close to the bubble. That would be the worst inclusion in a long, long time. They don't even look like a solid NIT team. Complete garbage.

On the flip side, congrats K-State!! Now wrap that **** up on Saturday so we can finally stop hearing about that strung-out streak talk once and for all.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I'm still hoping for a Texas Tech sole champion. Because.... reasons.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I'm hoping we slip into an alternate universe this Saturday where K-State is playing Texas Tech.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          There is NO way in hell TCU should be even close to the bubble. That would be the worst inclusion in a long, long time. They don't even look like a solid NIT team. Complete garbage.

On the flip side, congrats K-State!! Now wrap that **** up on Saturday so we can finally stop hearing about that strung-out streak talk once and for all.
          You simply do not understand how tough the Big 12 conference is, The Big 12 conference is the toughest conference in America. My friends here in the Northeast tell me that every year.TCU is oustanding. Look at TCU tough nonconference schedule. Yeah I know they only played 1 true road game at SMU, but they had to travel to Dallas. That was hard.

Look how great OU is. Sure they have a conference record of 6 -10 but they play in the tough Big 12. The people on this board will have to go back and look how great this conference has done in the NCAA tournament. This is no midmajor league like the Missouri Valley. Joe Lurnardi loves this confernce. I think it's time you showed them some love too.

Comment

• choida
            choida commented
            Editing a comment
            Sarcasm at its finest

• Sooooo conference standings and how "good" you are in conference doesn't mean **** these days right.
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• The Big 12 is ready to change.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
              Wonder how much time Shaka has left. I wonder if he regrets leaving VCU yet. I also wonder if Texas regrets firing Barnes yet.
              Is Shaka the most overrated coach in America? He has never won a conference regular season title. He has only won two NCAA games since making that Final Four in 2011 (which he wouldn't have had if the ref would have swallowed the damn whistle in Wichita).
              78-65

Comment

• OU up by 19, early in the second half.

Oh thank you sweet Jesus.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• But then they'll beat Baylor by 8 at home on Saturday and move up in the polls from 13 to 10.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• OU over the chickenhawks 81-68.
                    Go Shocks!

Comment

• And that puts OU in the tourney and solidified a #2 seed for KU.
                      Go Shocks!

Comment

• OU beat KU. I'm conflicted. I guess it was impossible that BOTH would lose the same game.

Comment

• This quality loss by KU means they will be placed in KC for the NCAA tournament. It is their right as a blueblood cheater.

Comment

• Quit being mean to KU you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                              Quit being mean to KU you guys.
                              I think you accidentally bypassed Phognet and landed here.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X