Tyrone is on strike!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyrone is on strike!

OK fellas I aint been on here for quite a while but I just had to say something. As most of you know, I invented the cross over dribble back in the early 70's. It's a stab step, rubber neck juke, followed by an explosive cross over that leaves the defender with a severely sprained ankle and a soiled panty. Well I aint been this upset since I stab stepped and juked so quick I soiled my own panty! Players leaving and recruits bailing, what the heck you might say! But look at it this way, sometimes you have to have a colon cleanse, or take out the trash, and start over. You know, kinda like when Shoelace has rolled through the wannabees at the YMCA and the locker room has a stench of soiled panty and sweaty ace bandage, you get a 55 gallon drum of Clorox and hose it all out. Maybe that's what Marshall is doing. I trust that he has it under control and has a plan. But just in case, I have vowed to NOT use my patented move (the cross over dribble which I invented back in the early 70's) until I am satisfied that the program is on a path to greatness. Furthermore, I am suspending my agreement with Gregg which allowed his players to use my patented move without paying royalties until we have a point guard worthy of such a great patented move.
    Tyrone OUT!
    I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Brave attempt to raise spirits, but as for me I'm still despondent. Moving on from wine to brandy after I take the trash out.

Comment

• ShockingButTrue
      ShockingButTrue commented
      Editing a comment
      At least wait until we sign our future point guard.

Words of wisdom from Tyrone are always appreciated.

Comment

Tyrone's strike got the juju flowing again - can you remain on strike until we get a 6'10" project wing with 7'3" wingspan who swats shots like flies and is destined for "the league" after getting the full 3G and Rosenboom treatment?

Comment

Tyrone I have a question for you. When was the last time we had a pg with a vicious crossover? It's been too damn long and you better get on that bro.
        Last edited by BostonWu; April 21, 2018, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Bring Back MTXE
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I was wondering if Tyrone would return since he finished recording his March madness commercial

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
            X