• Dan
    replied
    interesting read......

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post

This is hilarious on so many levels.

Stevenson is absolutely the new boyfriend in scenario. And he's the boy thats been there the whole time and the hot girls never gave him the time of day. But now since he let his nuts hang we're all lining up. Erik said it himself - he's tired of being told he wouldnt be here if Austin hadnt left. One has to wonder where he heard that.
    I think he said he wouldn't be playing (as if Austin would be getting the 2 guard minutes)

Leave a comment:

• Awesome Sauce Malone
    replied
    Originally posted by Jhook89 View Post
    The reason this won’t go away is this is the first time we have been dumped in a loooonnngg time. Austin broke up with us. Say what you want about Austin’s abilities, but the facts are facts; he went in to Marshall’s office and went “it’s not you, it’s me.” We are now the hot girl who isn’t used to rejection. We have basically gotten everything we have wanted the last decade. He is one of the few exceptions.
    This is hilarious on so many levels.

Stevenson is absolutely the new boyfriend in scenario. And he's the boy thats been there the whole time and the hot girls never gave him the time of day. But now since he let his nuts hang we're all lining up. Erik said it himself - he's tired of being told he wouldnt be here if Austin hadnt left. One has to wonder where he heard that.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    After watching that game (and others I've seen him play this season), anyone who thinks he is an NBA player is looking through Sooner Crimson colored glasses. He is WAY too one dimensional and can be neutralized fairly easily for any opponent who has good athletes. He plays zero defense, he has zero motion, and he has virtually zero athleticism. An NBA team will not run isolation offense through him. Not a chance!

I will root for OU as a previous Shocker opponent, but I will not root for AR.

Leave a comment:

• moshock
    replied
    I was pissed when he left but after watching him on Saturday - I'm glad we have who we have. He would have helped us last season but I'm not sure about this season. He plays no defense.

I do wish him good luck from here on out and hope they go undefeated (for WSU's sake).

I'm not one to boo but I totally understand why people would.

Leave a comment:

• Cdizzle
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

We'll get a peek at the future when the sooners travel to Omaha tonight.

It'll be televised on FS1.
    Now that will be a 2 hour game of H-O-R-S-E

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by top20shock View Post

I agree. OU worries me. If Brady Manek doesn’t get some kind of nose surgery his mouth breathing will be the downfall of his 3 ball and then the team.
    We'll get a peek at the future when the sooners travel to Omaha tonight.

It'll be televised on FS1.

Leave a comment:

• Jhook89
    replied
    The reason this won’t go away is this is the first time we have been dumped in a loooonnngg time. Austin broke up with us. Say what you want about Austin’s abilities, but the facts are facts; he went in to Marshall’s office and went “it’s not you, it’s me.” We are now the hot girl who isn’t used to rejection. We have basically gotten everything we have wanted the last decade. He is one of the few exceptions.
    Last edited by Jhook89; December 17, 2019, 11:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• top20shock
    replied
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    The thing is that now that the Shocks have defeated OU and Austin the rational thing would be to root for OU and Austin in the great majority of their remaining games.

At this point I am not sure how well this win will age but hopefully it still looks like a good one at the end of the season. OU's lack of depth might become an issue as the season progresses and these guys get worn down.
    I agree. OU worries me. If Brady Manek doesn’t get some kind of nose surgery his mouth breathing will be the downfall of his 3 ball and then the team.

Leave a comment:

• ROOT ANGRY!
    replied
    I might boo Jackie Carmichael. Can't imagine any other opposing player who'd merit it.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Where is the CJ Keyser thread?
    You might check the Recruiting forum. I believe that was the last time any Shocker fans showed much interest.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Where is the CJ Keyser thread?

Leave a comment:

• SHOXJOCK
    replied
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    The thing is that now that the Shocks have defeated OU and Austin the rational thing would be to root for OU and Austin in the great majority of their remaining games.

At this point I am not sure how well this win will age but hopefully it still looks like a good one at the end of the season. OU's lack of depth might become an issue as the season progresses and these guys get worn down.
    I'm with you on this one. Go OU and Austin when you play KU .

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X