Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1ShockFan
    replied
    Reeves just does not seem to be a winner this year, if he was half as good as he think he is now he would be an all star. I really liked him when he was here but glad this new Reeves is gone. I REALLY LIKE OUR TEAM THIS YEAR - we just keep getting better and play as a team.

Leave a comment:

• MadDog
    replied
    Was watching Reeves vs CU tonight. To use an old school term, he’s a hot dog. Maybe a poor mans Pistol Pete or something. Lots of fancy through the legs dribbling that’s fun to watch, but rarely seems to result in anything positive for the team. Also has never seen a shot he didn’t like. I can’t really think of a comparable college player today, he’s kind of unique.

I also noticed he was getting booed at CU. I would expect he gets booed a lot this season on the road. One of those kind of guys that if he’s on your team you love him, if he’s your opponent you hate him.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by shocker_torero View Post
    During OU and Creighton game, commentators mentioned Reaves. Roughly stated - he probably is much happier to be playing here (CU) than in Wichita last week, nothing against Wichita State, but the crowd was robust in letting him know, you don’t leave home.
    So GD proud...

Thank you Shocker Nation for being the greatest fanbase on earth!

We got a little Philly in us don't we?

T

Leave a comment:

• shocker_torero
    replied
    During OU and Creighton game, commentators mentioned Reaves. Roughly stated - he probably is much happier to be playing here (CU) than in Wichita last week, nothing against Wichita State, but the crowd was robust in letting him know, you don’t leave home.

Leave a comment:

• moshock
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post
    The guy who started the thread never really got any traction with his post. The thread ended up with some wanting to recruit jucos and others saying there were no good juco guys......ironically this is after a "Juco" guy grabbed 15 rebounds on them.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by XManCometh View Post

Pretty funny calling them "sore losers" when most of this board and half of the fan base booed a former Shocker constantly on Saturday just because he had personal issues and had to leave Wichita.

Nobody around here can ever bring up the phrase "classless" or "sore loser" again in regards to anyone after the way sometimes of you have acted the last week. Pathetic how this board has tanked the last few years in terms of quality. Turning into Phog.net lite.
    Had, my ass. The problem with Turncoat can be summed up in his article quote: "You’ve got to do what’s best for you.”

Wichita State Basketball is about the team; Arseton is about the "I".

Yes, Marshall should have a much higher fence between his family and his team. If I'm makin' almost $4M in Wichita, in a very high profile job, I don't let my family get anywhere near the stable except when on strictly official business. Both sides made some errors, but Leaves is a lil' spoiled ***** for bailin' and it was evident in his attitude on the court last Saturday.

If you don't like how this board is operating then get involved, leave, or get the **** out of the way. Don't just cry... like that crybaby hillbilly transfer.

T

Leave a comment:

• NCAABound
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post

Lack of Subgod22
    Or Dofo possibly

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post

Interesting and very sad read on another thread.

As one of the greatest fans you could hope to have in your building on game day, I've also had the unfortunate pleasure of getting into many altercations with neighboring Shocker fans over cheering, clapping, whistling... you name it. I've actually given up season tickets on occasion just because of all the old farts around me constantly complaining. It's a problem.

Everybody should feel welcome to come to Shocker games, but if loud cheering bothers you, STAY THE **** HOME!

T

Leave a comment:

• another shocker
    replied

Pretty funny calling them "sore losers" when most of this board and half of the fan base booed a former Shocker constantly on Saturday just because he had personal issues and had to leave Wichita.

Nobody around here can ever bring up the phrase "classless" or "sore loser" again in regards to anyone after the way sometimes of you have acted the last week. Pathetic how this board has tanked the last few years in terms of quality. Turning into Phog.net lite.
    sh*t, non-sensical grammar. the worst of all.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

Joerg's comments and WstateU's gifs makes up for the crappy logo. Must be something else.
    Lack of Subgod22

Leave a comment:

• Shock Top
    replied
    This reminds me of what Bo Schembechler said about Bill Frieder: "A Michigan man will coach Michigan, not an Arizona State man."

Reaves decided he wanted to be a Sooner, not a Shocker: "A Shocker man will play for Wichita State, not a Sooner man."

He's gone. I don't wish any harm on him, but I don't have to root for him either.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You know it’s pretty bad when I have to agree with a pseudo-KU fan on the subject.
    Pseudo? He reeks of a Big 12-2 apologist.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied

Who says the Shox were "losers" with Austin leaving? I think it is just the opposite. I think we benefited personally. And it's still a message board where we can share our personal opinions right? Or do they need to fall in line with the cliques on here?

Leave a comment:

• Shocker1388
    replied

Damn so now we can’t boo a player that decided to leave!? Lmao talk about SENSITIVE!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rocky Mountain Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Is it the logo!?!? I can change the logo back!!
    Joerg's comments and WstateU's gifs makes up for the crappy logo. Must be something else.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X