New Schools Named in FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Don’t have access to the Atlantic. Can you give us a summary?

Comment

• I am not sure if it makes any difference. kU should have seen some kind of punishment by now, yet continues to flaunt their "victim" status. This whole deal has made me loathe them even more, I wasn't even sure if that was possible!! LoL

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockadaisical View Post
        I am not sure if it makes any difference. kU should have seen some kind of punishment by now, yet continues to flaunt their "victim" status. This whole deal has made me loathe them even more, I wasn't even sure if that was possible!! LoL
        Yep. They will get off with next to no punishment. Book it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yep. They will get off with next to no punishment. Book it.
          Pitt St is ****ed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Nothing to see here. It's KU basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post

Don’t have access to the Atlantic. Can you give us a summary?
              I don’t have access, don’t need it. My summary:
              More evidence of KU cheating. Doesn’t matter. It’s KU.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuhog View Post

I don’t have access, don’t need it. My summary:
                More evidence of KU cheating. Doesn’t matter. It’s KU.
                KU is the equivalent of SEC football when it comes to ncaa infractions or like democrats when it comes to laws. Either is a pretty good comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

KU is the equivalent of SEC football when it comes to ncaa infractions or like democrats when it comes to laws. Either is a pretty good comparison.
                  Can we keep the basketball forum free from entries to the political forums?
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Hey Kung, is it alright to insult the Chickens over here by loosely referencing a current socio/political hot button? Just like God knows they do us over at the Phog.

You know, as kind of a joke to loosen up the tight a**es, or is Shockernet now a safe space for the Chickens?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Can we keep the basketball forum free from entries to the political forums?
                      I'm not sure there was an actual political entry. More of a simile. A comparison. I might have agreed it was a political entry had he made the reference using democrats as a metaphor. That would be a trick, though.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I wonder if they rock chalk up the loss to worry about Townsend going to Incarcaration?

Comment

• I'm still disappointed that so many on here look at this team as a 3rd or 4th rate team. We hold second place and SMU as well as Houston still have to prove they can beat us. Houston was a close game on their floor. SMU has lost to teams we beat. So Shox just need to keep playing hard and improve.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                            Hey Kung, is it alright to insult the Chickens over here by loosely referencing a current socio/political hot button? Just like God knows they do us over at the Phog.
                            Nah, insulting the Chickens is something everyone on this board has in common -- it's just not worth minimizing that with goofy political jabs. That's what the politics forum is for!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Nah, insulting the Chickens is something everyone on this board has in common -- it's just not worth minimizing that with goofy political jabs. That's what the politics forum is for.
                              So that means the joke about AOC and the Chicken is off limits, and keep the discussion high brow, eh?

Seriously though, your stance has no credibility; I've seen several posters take political jabs outside of the 'political forum' and not too many of them even had the good sense to fall under the category of goofy. And yes, many of them (the posts) were after you had issued one of your cautionary decrees. That's why they were noted. I just didn't feel the need to PM you offline, complaining, which I'm sure you get a lot of, and entertain at that!

Kung, if I didn't know better, I'd be almost apt to say you don't have an appreciation for my witty raillery, or just plain don't get me. But no, I know you're a little more thick skinned than that, even if you do think I'm a bit -ahem- flippant. Remember, you have great responsibility, O' wise arbiter.
                              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; January 31, 2021, 09:46 PM.

Comment

• Can't we all just focus on the fact that KU still sucks even though they cheat more than any other school (or at least are the worst at cheating correctly)

Comment

Working...
                                X