No announcement yet.

New Schools Named in FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go toYahoo sports and NCAA facing amateurism's last stand: 'Something has to happen this time'

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• This is priceless. If someone has the capacity to do so could you screenshot this tweet:

Comment

• I believe that the Power 5 conference schools own the NCAA until they prove me wrong. College basketball is more corrupt than I thought. I was very trusting. I won’t be caught believing in basketball players not getting paid ever again!!!

Comment

• Jeff *******Verified account@GoodmanHoops 4h4 hours ago More
          • Copy link to Tweet
          • Embed Tweet

Jeff ******* Retweeted Quentin Grimes
          Kansas’ Quentin Grimes declaring for the NBA Draft.

Comment

• Every time I see a new entry in this thread I wonder if someone's reporting The Rug's departure to the NBA ahead of the federal posse.

Comment

• Me too
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• I still think the rug may he leaving. He is looking at a rebuild at this rate.

Comment

• https://www.cardchronicle.com/2019/4...uiry-from-ncaa Louisville joins Arizonia and Ku for NCAA investigation

Comment

• Kansas guard Devon Dotson announced Friday that he has filed the paperwork needed to enter the 2019 NBA draft. According to ESPN...

last one out, turn off the lights

Comment

• As much as I love to poke fun at all things KU, this is the same thing MM has done in the past. Sounds like a logical step for a young man that believes he has NBA potential.
                      Go Shocks!

Comment

• https://sports.yahoo.com/peak-shamel...OLS3cvfGbQKN1E They have no shame!

Comment

• Un.....fringen…..believable.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                            I'm not surprised one bit.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• It's absolutely believable.
                              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Poor KU. Victimized yet again.

Comment

Working...
                                X