No announcement yet.

New Schools Named in FBI Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI, Maryland is also being investigated.

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
      FYI, Maryland is also being investigated.
      Didn't realize that. That's interesting.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Keeping up with all the schools involved in the FBI college basketball probe requires a good database and a very fast refresh button.

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
          FYI, Maryland is also being investigated.
          For the same player it seems...

Comment

• I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• More trouble in Larryville....watching the Shockers still playing!
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• https://247sports.com/college/kansas...faU69qbmL4GNDs Charlie Moore transferring.
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Gotta clear some cap space before the free agency signing period starts up. They'll also probably put a franchise tag on Doke.

Comment

• Ouch WuDrWu! Hahahaa
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Post of the week, maybe the month, Doc.

They may love their high-end players, but the boosters apparently balk at paying the luxury tax. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Comment

• KU sold their basketball soul to the devil for coach Larry Brown. It has never improved since. Even Huckleberry did not seem as crooked as Self. The guy is creepy.

Comment

• Jeff *******Verified account@GoodmanHoops

Kansas forward KJ Lawson is transferring, source told @Stadium

Comment

• What is the NCAA going to do about the federal fraud cases? How can an enforcement staff that enabled the current climate tackle a series of cases this vast?
                            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Broken link?
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Works on mine https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa-facing...184054242.html

Comment

Working...
                                X