Official 2018 Coaching Changes Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whatashocker View Post

You are all heart.. I'm starting to wonder if this is a forum to express ones opinions or a cult.
    This is a forum to express cult opinions ... duh ...

Comment

• Kung Wu, stop playing with your food!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

This is a forum to express cult opinions ... duh ...
        lmao... good one

Comment

lmao... good one
          Now lets all drink the kool-aid .... You first...

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
            Kung Wu, stop playing with your food!
            This one doesn't taste like chicken. More like cat.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I think he would fit well in one of the north Carolina or south Carolina schools.
              He's above any school in South Carolina at this point. Both Duke and UNC are big into coaching bloodlines, and will want someone who was somehow associated with the school in the past.

Kentucky doesn't care about that.
              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

He's above any school in South Carolina at this point. Both Duke and UNC are big into coaching bloodlines, and will want someone who was somehow associated with the school in the past.

Kentucky doesn't care about that.
                After the crap Kentucky pulled with his wife at the tourney... I doubt Gregg would even answer their call

Comment

Screw K-State... I get it you love the Shox.. but come on, be realistic here. Arent we allowed to have opinions?
                  Sure. We're also allowed to a assholes. We also know which we should display for all the world to see.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I think if 3G is going to leave , now is the time to do it... 6 seniors gone, shamet is going pro, lost a recruit...
                    Ummm...he has one of his best classes coming in next year. Why leave that behind? He's built the program and continues to build the program positively competitive nationally and with a hell of a lot if class and integrity. Why quit now? He's loved in Wichita and paid very well. I don't think he leaves all that behind. I realize you are just speculating...but man...look at all he's got going here.
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• N Crestway
                      N Crestway commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Agree....Marshall not going anywhere for the time being. Of course I thought Lomax was going to stick with his LOI.

• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Ummm...he has one of his best classes coming in next year. Why leave that behind? He's built the program and continues to build the program positively competitive nationally and with a hell of a lot if class and integrity. Why quit now? He's loved in Wichita and paid very well. I don't think he leaves all that behind. I realize you are just speculating...but man...look at all he's got going here.
                      For a new challenge? His recruita could go with him. Happens a lot

Comment

• If whatashocker is a Cat fan, let this sink in. Dean Wade just made Bruce Weber KSU's coach for life. Long after Dean wade is gone, Weber will still be trying to coach KSU to an NIT berth.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Windiwu
                          Windiwu commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wrong kind of cat. I think this is the striped variety.:)

For a new challenge? His recruita could go with him. Happens a lot
                        But if it's a new challenge he wants... Why would he want his recruits ? That's not very challenging is it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Sure. We're also allowed to a assholes. We also know which we should display for all the world to see.
                          Is that what you call, "posting angry?"

Comment

I didn't predict he would leave, just said that if he ever decided to, now would be when he should do it... Losing 6 seniors and Landry.
                            I didn't say you did predict, I was asking if he was to leave now, which job would it be?

Comment

Working...
                            X