No announcement yet.

Official 2018 Coaching Changes Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a good hire for Memphis for this point in time. No doubt Penny will bring in the Memphis talent over the next couple years. However, he won't just be able to roll out the ball and dominate like he does in AAU or HS. You gotta have at least 7-8 guys that can play together and still be able to out coach all the guys in the conference (no easy task). If he's not getting to the NCAA tourney by year 2, Memphis kids will not keep rolling in.

Comment

• I'm hearing that Neon Boudeaux is transferring mid semester and will be eligible for the AAC Tourney in Memphis next season. Ouch.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        I'm hearing that Neon Boudeaux is transferring mid semester and will be eligible for the AAC Tourney in Memphis next season. Ouch.
        Did he spell is name right on the test this time? I'll take a boat ride to Algiers and tutor him. Surely that isn't against the rules.

Comment

I'm hearing that Neon Boudeaux is transferring mid semester and will be eligible for the AAC Tourney in Memphis next season. Ouch.
          What’s worse, I have also heard rumors of Jesus Shuttlesworth leaving Big State to head to Memphis as well.... Big time player.
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

What’s worse, I have also heard rumors of Jesus Shuttlesworth leaving Big State to head to Memphis as well.... Big time player.
            Coached by Butch McRae? Easy Final 4

Comment

What a terrible movie. Western is such a big deal school, but their arena looks like Gentile at Loyola. The crowd noise, however, sounds like Arrowhead in the nineties.

Big props to Shaq who singlehandedly ended the "Zubaz" pants trend in this dud.

​​​​​​Anyway, nice callback reference.

​​
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Maybe there's a player somewhere in Africa named Saleh we could pick up.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Comment

• I think if 3G is going to leave , now is the time to do it... 6 seniors gone, shamet is going pro, lost a recruit...

Comment

• Originally posted by whatashocker View Post
                      I think if 3G is going to leave , now is the time to do it... 6 seniors gone, shamet is going pro, lost a recruit...
                      ummm nice second post ... Kung Wu Keep an eye on this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

ummm nice second post ... Kung Wu Keep an eye on this guy.
                        Didn't mean anything bad by it.. just an observation... We all know how his name gets tossed around every year at this time.

Comment

I think if 3G is going to leave , now is the time to do it... 6 seniors gone, shamet is going pro, lost a recruit...
                          And what job that is open would you predict he would leave for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
                            And what job that is open would you predict he would leave for?
                            I didn't predict he would leave, just said that if he ever decided to, now would be when he should do it... Losing 6 seniors and Landry.

Comment

Didn't mean anything bad by it.. just an observation... We all know how his name gets tossed around every year at this time.
                              Probably a troll, but he has a fair point.
                              "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                              Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

So you get banned under one account and think it's okay to just go ahead and create another?
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X