Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PG Malcolm Armstead (Transfer from Oregon)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
    I think the majority of forwards, no matter what race, want to be Kevin Durant, not Doug McD.
    No kidding. You are taking way too seriously a comment which was obviously tongue-in-cheek.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum View Post
      No kidding. You are taking way too seriously a comment which was obviously tongue-in-cheek.
      I'm a proponent of trying to find some type of way to indicate sarcasm over text. "I like to imagine every white forward in the country dreaming that he can be the next Doug McDermott." Sounds like something I'd actually hear in the stands of a CU home game.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        I'm a proponent of trying to find some type of way to indicate sarcasm over text. "I like to imagine every white forward in the country dreaming that he can be the next Doug McDermott." Sounds like something I'd actually hear in the stands of a CU home game.
        I'm a proponent of trying to find some type of way to help Double-BJ get over his Shocker obsession and find his way back to his own message board (wherever that is). All the tuning he received on ValleyTalk has scarred him some I suspect, causing him to exhibit signs of Stockholm syndrome.

T

...:cool:

Comment

• Our message board is just more entertaining...just like our team. He is a closet fan. He knows it.

Move to the ICT and become a Shocker doublejay. We would welcome you with open arms and help you every step of the way during your conversion. You don't have to hide anymore. I am here for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            I'm a proponent of trying to find some type of way to help Double-BJ get over his Shocker obsession and find his way back to his own message board (wherever that is). All the tuning he received on ValleyTalk has scarred him some I suspect, causing him to exhibit signs of Stockholm syndrome.

T

...:cool:
            I enjoy having fans of other teams come here. Especially fans who are as reasonable as DJA.
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum View Post
              You do realize that Dana ran off Armstead, right?
              My last find for the night. Lots of classics in here. Good night.

Oh and if this really is the case, thank you for the gift Altman.

Comment

Working...
              X