No announcement yet.

Gregg Marshall Show - 01/22/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the idea from watching the replay on utube that Coach ain't happy and when Coach ain't happy there isn't a player who is happy. :)

Comment

I get the feeling Coach is tired of all the sicknesses going around. Sounds like we never have everyone healthy at once. Conner on some sort of medication now and Shaq's continuous migraines. We may have a couple guys losing their starting spots this week (my words not his), but he did say "you don't practice, you don't play". He's done being soft and relaxed on this issue.

Comment

When things are going relatively well, you don't change much. When adversity strikes is when a shake up usually happens too. It probably would happen even with no sickness but I now think it will for sure.

Comment

It’s time to start Brycen Bush. I think he’s ready.

Comment

• jdshock
            jdshock commented
            Editing a comment
            Every time I see him, I'm just amazed at how far cloning technology has come. It's too bad the clone cannot exceed 75% of the size of the original, though.

Brett Barney gets more minutes than Keyser

Next year.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurley View Post
            I think you guys are blowing his comments out of proportion. I took his comments to mean the same thing he has said a dozen other times about recruiting. We have a non-senior or two leave every year. Happens every single year. Recruting never stops. That's all he's saying.
            With so many seniors on the team this year, I was really hoping that we wouldn't have someone leave between seasons for a change. A whole lot of playing time is going to open up next year.

Comment

Looking at who even can come back next year, I’d say it’s pretty critical that Shamet, McDuffie and Reaves do not leave. Imagine the inexperience if 1 or 2 of those guys is gone. We better schedule an MVC style non-con :)

Comment

Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
                We're on uncharted territory. We lost two conference games in a row for the first time in ages. Many are freaking out. Fact is, it's hard to win on the road, especially against tough teams like Houston, who were likely pissed off for getting punched in the mouth very recently by us.
                Fun fact. Prior to last week, Marshall had never coached in back to back conference games vs KenPom top 50 opponents.

Comment

Fun fact. Ron and Fred lost to #120 and #67 in the span of 1 week in February of their senior year. Vanderbilt and Arizona still wonder how that happened.

Comment

JH4P are you suggesting that the season is not over yet ?

Comment

• Jamar Howard 4 President
                      Jamar Howard 4 President commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's over. No hope. Might not make the NIT. Would the Shox accept a home CBI game if offered?

• Topshock
                      Topshock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Blasphemy !

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                    JH4P are you suggesting that the season is not over yet ?
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Here’s another fun fact. If we literally do not win another game, I bet we still could make the CBI...

I was mostly joking, but now i kinda want to know what our RPI would be if that happened.

Comment

• Jamar Howard 4 President
                        Jamar Howard 4 President commented
                        Editing a comment
                        RPI Forecast projects a 0.08% (1 in 1250) chance of WSU finishing 3-8 down the stretch (18-12 overall) with an RPI of 59.

They run 10,000 simulations and have zero results that indicated anything worse. I'm guessing theoretically 0-11 would result in an RPI around 90, and one of the strangest top 100 teams of all time.

• jdshock
                        jdshock commented
                        Editing a comment
                        JH4P was right on the money. RPI Wizard (RPI Forecast's predicting tool) says 91 if we lose out.

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                      Fun fact. Ron and Fred lost to #120 and #67 in the span of 1 week in February of their senior year. Vanderbilt and Arizona still wonder how that happened.
                      Ouch.

What’s CBB’s analysis of this?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Fun fact. This happened. (and this board needs reminded right about now)
                        See the source image

Comment

People seem to have a much rosier picture of the past than reality was. And I get it, I have it too, and we've been on a fantastic run, but there have been some big bumps in the road. Like the games JH4P mentioned or you know getting swept by freaking Evansville in 2013. Also things to think about when questioning if Landry is NBA ready after one subpar game relative to Cle, anyone else remember Cle's vanishing act in the conference title his junior year? I do, **** happens even the best players have off games. Let's not forget that Landry also had 20-10 in the SMU game.

Comment

Working...
                          X