No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs USF Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones does a few things well, but unfortunately he plays totally out of control often.

Comment

predicting a CJ Slam today!
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

SHJ needs to learn the difference between shooting through past the defenders and driving into a crowded lane.

he will be a weapon if being overplayed, but not when defenses pack it in.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Nice buckets on the last three possessions.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

SHJ gives Keyser a chance to show something.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Offense looks crisp. USF does not look very skilled on their offensive end.

Comment

CJ getting some quality minutes early. That bodes well for him.
                Go Shocks!

Comment

A right hand sighting from DW!
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

Coaching staff probably getting to the point with SHJ that they will not have the confidence to use him for any meaningful minutes. He needs to use his opportunities to show he can play good team basketball under control.

Comment

Was really looking forward to MM return. Man I missed that dude

Comment

Next step for Markis is to continue to let the game come to him and continue to take what it give him. Another great start for Markis.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Coaching staff probably getting to the point with SHJ that they will not have the confidence to use him for any meaningful minutes. He needs to use his opportunities to show he can play good team basketball under control.
                          He's already back in.

Comment

If we put little shockers on the uniforms for impact plays - yknow like OSU 4 buckeye football helmets - we'd never know the color of AR's uniform - he does so many of the little things that don't go in the statistics.
                            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                            - said no one ever...

Comment

I think we're going to have to change SHJ's initials to SMH.

Comment

AR earns another sticker!
                                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X