Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    I'm so excited for the stripes!!!!!!!!!
    Now I've gotta clean off my computer screen.

Comment

Houston is much better team than UCONN. Our big men are going to have to play much better
      and right now I believe there are some question marks along our front line. SM has not played very
      strong down low on offense. Unless DW has been hiding his right it still isn't there and defenders
      are learning how to play his left again. Can't have him and SM both being ineffective down low. RN hasn't
      had much opportunity to operate down low as he is always being used for high screens. Right now
      both ZB and MM are not perimeter threats although they hang out there. All these things are
      bothersome to me. I love seeing DW bust a quick move and finishing at the rim with his left but
      defenders, like last year, are going to start cheating to his strong side and taking that away. I wince
      when I see him or SM settle for outside jumpers and not taking the ball strong to the basket. RN has
      some good post up moves but just hasn't been used much down low as of late. Hope that changes.
      I want MM to return to last years form but not at the expense of losing a game just to give him minutes
      to polish up. That should be done in practice. Although I have all these concerns I remain optimistic.
      At least one of our big guys has to have an "A" game or a couple with above average ones. I think
      that happens and Shocks win 79-75

Comment

WheatShockers 77
        PecanTreeShakers 75
        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
        - said no one ever...

Comment

Shox will win big

Comment

84 to 78 Shox
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Also, ya'll wanted this stuff. Time for the fans to up the game and bring the pain as well. Have to protect home court.

Comment

Looks like Gene Smithson will be in the house for the big game tomorrow.

It's going to be a good one.

Comment

• Bluzrover
                  Bluzrover commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The ol' coach still looks pretty good.

Originally posted by Walker View Post

There's a gray section?!?! Crap! I need to consult my decoder ring again!

Comment

• Walker
                  Walker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They figured adding gray was a happy medium to help diffuse tension they caused by adding the white stripes. If only they kept it black and yellow, and then had the band The White Stripes come play at half time. Oh wait, Jack and Meg haven't played together in years. Probably too tall of an order.

Madame Tussauds?

Comment

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...192761469.html

Glad the mystery of the white is solved. It’s because the team is wearing white and us wearing white represents the team better. Any clowns wearing a different color than the team from here on out are banned from Shocker Nation.
                  Last edited by AndShock; January 3, 2018, 02:08 PM. Reason: words

Comment

• proshox
                    proshox commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The white is a questionable idea.... it will not contrast well with yellow and who has white shocker shirts? Hopefully, it will still come off well.

• 1979Shocker
                    1979Shocker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have a white Shocker shirt.

If you forget what color shirt to wear, just bring all three colors.

Line opens at WSU -9.

Comment

• Horn28Clem30
                    Horn28Clem30 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They have an over/under yet?

I have to buy a white WSU shirt today. Have lots of yellow, and even more blacks, and zero white ones. Hope the team appreciates my solidarity

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                    http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...192761469.html

Glad the mystery of the white is solved. It’s because the team is wearing white and us wearing white represents the team better. Any clowns wearing a different color than the team from here on out are banned from Shocker Nation.
                    LMAO

That’s the best they could come up with? Because it represents the team better?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• WheatShock
                      WheatShock commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I know, It's too much to ask for the team to wear the yellow uni's.

Hell to the Yeah!!!

Comment

Had an adult beverage one evening with GS when Carr was playing. Seemed like AC was always getting
                      a couple fouls very early so I threw out a suggestion to the coach. We played some zone back then so I
                      suggested he put AC out top of the zone the first ten minutes of the game to keep him out of foul
                      trouble. I liked his response. He said AC WOULD be very effective doing just that and he would be able
                      to keep him on the floor longer for offense, BUT he then said AC is going to be a pro player and he needs
                      to learn how to play defense down low without excessive fouling and the only way he is going to learn is
                      by doing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X