Official #8 Wichita State vs UCONN Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero is my HERO!!!
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by Zubcut View Post
      Haynes-Jones would be All-Conference in the Valley. It's amazing how ineffective he is against better teams.
      He's our 4th guard so maybe not

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Brother Dan View Post

IDK why I get banned for stated opinions
        Just go away. You are giving half brothers a bad name.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Can we please ban that POS now? You've given him WAY too many chances. Opposing fan trolls aren't gonna change.
          He already is. 7 days. We will see if he sticks with the same comedy routine in a week.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Great interview from Rashard, big part of the win. I thought Reeves played great, ice water running through his veins. Three point shooting and defense, along with controlling the boards 2nd half sealed the deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I think you meant “he’s our 4th guard so yeah probably so”

Comment

• 4-12 from the line - Ehimen Orukpe percentage

12-25 from three - go figure
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Double digit road win.

All. Day.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

It was sarcasm. Basically it was a comment on how he lights up bad teams, AKA the Valley. He was the best player on the floor against Savannah St and Arkansas St. Teams like that are basically all he'd see in the Valley.

Comment

• Yea Nurger is out of sorts lately. Hopefully he’ll get it together, we will need him to back up Shaq and Willis.

Comment

• UCONN was 6-0 at home (yes I know, not good competition). They have 4 National Championships SINCE 1999! We have zero, ever. Their current fans expect NC type play. That's why they think they're bad. They aren't bad. They are young. Talented. Athletic. And we beat them by 10 on their floor. I'm over the moon.

Zero worry about FTs. Marshall's team routinely rank in the top 10 in program history in FT%. Just an anomaly.

Kelly is a stud. Shamet and Frankamp shot the 3, which is precisely what we want them doing. No complaints at all from this guy. I figured we could count on 3 fairly easy road games. ECU, Tulsa and Memphis should be games we expect to win. I'll take any of the other 6 wins I can get, and we just got one. Well done guys!

Comment

• Kung Wu
                          Kung Wu commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Amen!

• Morris 4-10 from the field, Willis 3-10

Comment

• It’ll be fun to watch Shamet in the nba one day. Good win on the road!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

He already is. 7 days. We will see if he sticks with the same comedy routine in a week.
                            Thank you. But you know the answer..
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                              Yea Nurger is out of sorts lately. Hopefully he’ll get it together, we will need him to back up Shaq and Willis.
                              Everyone was wondering where McDuffie's minutes would come from. It looks like it could be Nurger's. I thought /hoped it would be Brown's.

Comment

Working...
                              X