No announcement yet.

Official #8 Wichita State vs UCONN Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We won and in the end that's all that matters. Now lets improve.

Comment

• I’ll take winning ugly over losing ugly though

Comment

• WHOO HOO!!!

:poster_wu:

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post

Shockernetters across the globe look forward to your call into he next Coach’s show about practice free throw shooting. ;-)
          I’ve never called into the show. And I know that FT shooting can be streaky. But, we’d better find ways to make the shot. My old coach used to call it the “easiest shot on the floor”. We’ll be better from the line in future games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Brother Dan View Post

IDK why I get banned for stated opinions
            I don't either when other posters put down players, the team, and other posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Thats the most kick ass ending by a Shocker team in recent memory!
              Can we please ban that POS now? You've given him WAY too many chances. Opposing fan trolls aren't gonna change.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Kudos to Kyle L. for the solid scouting report. Kelly=Mr. Double Double bay bay!!!. When LS was off, Austin had his back. It helped that UCONN struggles shooting and assisting the ball but they are going to win most home games in the AAC. They made their throws today and we were subpar which gave them at least a chance to stay close.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Second half much better, need to clean up our turnovers. A lot of them are just unforced. Winning on the road is always tough, specially when you have delayed flights and long layoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                    The free throw shooting was atrocious today!!!! I’m going to blame it on not getting to shoot in the building yesterday. But, awful.
                    Landry has not been at the top of his game. Too many turnovers today, off on his 3s against OU as well as too many turnovers, and his free throws today were off too. We may put too much pressure on a Sophomore.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

I don't either when other posters put down players, the team, and other posters.
                      lol, you're the worst. I thought I was on ignore? Didn't think so.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This was our first win ever against UConn. We were 0-1 previously.

Comment

• Haynes-Jones would be All-Conference in the Valley. It's amazing how ineffective he is against better teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

lol, you're the worst. I thought I was on ignore? Didn't think so.
                            Thanks.

Ignore is broken.

Comment

• 2 minutes for Nurger

Comment

• Hardly saw Nurger this game...and what we saw wasn’t helpful. Hope MM can get back in the groove soon. Good game for AR and thank you, RK for your contribution.

Comment

Working...
                                X