No announcement yet.

Shockerland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here’s a fun and different type of video from us.

“The Shockers have three open scholarships for next season and are currently looking for players. Enter Shockerland's own Billy and Kyle. In this video, the dynamic duo show off their "skills" (some good, mostly bad) on the basketball court as each of them tries to become the next great Shocker. Do Billy and Kyle have what it takes to play for Coach Marshall? Probably not. BUT is their mixtape entertaining at least? You be the judge!”

Comment

It’s been awhile since I’ve posted on here. I hope everyone is doing well. In our latest video, Billy and I talk about what teams we would like to see the Shockers face in the non-conference. Creighton and that school in Lawrence continue to be my top two choices. What are yours? Enjoy the video and stay cool.

Comment

Butler
        Xavier
        Villanova
        Arizona St.
        UCLA
        San Diego St
        UNLV
        Gonzaga
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Here is an article, by one of our buddies (Kyle Amos) on Shockerland, on how to watch the Shockers via the Internet this season. Kyle goes through the current main option, highlights the 5 major alternative options, then recommends YouTube TV. for your viewing pleasure.

"How to cut cable and watch (mostly) every Wichita State game" - Shockerland

By Kyle Amos
          October 17, 2018

Comment

• Shree
            Shree commented
            Editing a comment
            Not many online streaming services offer CBS sports network which makes Youtubetv a great option as it's one of the very few which offers that as a lot our games are on it. I used it for last season and watched every regular and post season games and using YouTubetv credentials, I was able to watch Cox Kansas games on ESPN3 as I live in Michigan. Also one of YouTube TV's biggest features is live streams and recording option of the major broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and The CW) which isn't offered by many other streaming services.

• wushock27
            wushock27 commented
            Editing a comment
            As an FYI, Hulu Live has CBS Sports Network...I use them for my TV nowadays, and they have gotten better leaps and bounds in the last year...
        Working...
        X