Shockerland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockerland

Hey, guys and gals. It sounds like it would be better if I post all Shockerland stuff under one topic, so I hope this works for everyone.

Our latest video is a roughly 5 minute preview of the UConn game. Because of the Huskies’ weak interior, I see Shaq and Willis being the keys to the game. UConn’s Jalen Adams will probably go off for 20+, but the Shox SHOULD win. Can’t wait! https://www.shockerland.com/shockerl...-12302017.html

Laughing at the WSU vs Oklahoma prediction
    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
      Laughing at the WSU vs Oklahoma prediction
      I missed yours.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• ShockTalk
        ShockTalk commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe he meant its presentation.

A little nerve-wrecking for awhile, but the road warriors prevailed once again. Billy’s game recap can be found here: https://www.shockerland.com/shockers...-american.html

Comment

The newest edition of Shockerland TV is up with the popular Percentages Game. Billy and I look at the number of NCAA bids The American will get, Landry Shamet’s AAC Player of the Year chances, Rob Gray and Houston, and more.

Comment

Our video preview of the Houston game is up and ready to be viewed. Billy and I discuss the game, poll updates, striping the arena, and the Shockers’ new look against the zone. Hope you all enjoy it. Go Shox!

Comment

The newest edition of the Percentages Game is now up on Shockerland. Topics include margin of victory against USF, Ron Baker’s face, Kellen Marshall becoming a head coach, and more. Let us know how close or far off our numbers are.

Comment

Is South Florida worse than every school in the Missouri Valley? Find that out and more in our 4 minute video preview of tomorrow’s game between USF and Wichita State.

Comment

It’s tin foil hat time...literally.

The Shockers have played much better in The American than they did in the non-conference. Was Gregg Marshall purposefully saving his best for conference play? Billy and I (but mostly Billy) step into the conspiracy corner to answer the important question.

Comment

Or, you know, McDuffie.

Comment

• Shockerland
                    Shockerland commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Logic is not allowed in the conspiracy corner haha.

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  Or, you know, McDuffie.
                  part of the conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockerland View Post
                    It’s tin foil hat time...literally.

The Shockers have played much better in The American than they did in the non-conference. Was Gregg Marshall purposefully saving his best for conference play? Billy and I (but mostly Billy) step into the conspiracy corner to answer the important question.

https://www.shockerland.com/shockerl...-american.html
                    How about a big defensive lineup? Shamet, Brown, Kelly, McDuffie.and Nurger. That group could really apply some half-court pressure and still have offensive numbers.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

East Carolina basketball isn’t good, hasn’t been good, and shouldn’t even be in The American. Our 4 minute video preview of tonight’s game is now up. Go Shox!

Comment

Originally posted by Shockerland View Post
                        East Carolina basketball isn’t good, hasn’t been good, and shouldn’t even be in The American. Our 4 minute video preview of tonight’s game is now up. Go Shox!

https://www.shockerland.com/shockerl...w-1112018.html
                        Teams like ECU and USF is what is preventing this conference from taking the next step up.

Comment

• Shockerland
                          Shockerland commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Absolutely agree. No other “power” conference has teams this bad. If the deadbeats in the AAC were ranked around 150-175, that would be manageable. But around 300? That just can’t happen.

at least it's not like have a "9" team millstone chained to You holding You back!

Comment

Working...
                        X