No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Baylor Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The line has WSU by 1. They factored in the injuries. Hope we can make it this time
    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

I-35 South of the Oklahoma Border - 67
      I-35 North of the Oklahoma Border - 90

:poster_shocks::poster_wu:

Comment

Without Landry, Baylor wins by 15. With Landry, WSU wins by 5.

Comment

mtxe in full effect

Comment

For those headed south be safe and cheer loud go shox

Comment

Will Mark Adams call the game?

Comment

1-p.m. ESPNU --If you have Cox that is 2244. I still think we will get them by 7. However, it could be closer than that. It has been well chronicled that we need wins when playing a 16th ranked team like Baylor to dress up the Shock resume'. Have not heard for very sure the extent and status of our injuries and how that will play out today. The closer we play 40 solid minutes of Shocker basketball, the better our chances to get back home with a very nice win.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockersarelife View Post
                  For those headed south be safe and cheer loud go shox
                  so far at magnolia silos I am seeing about 20-25 shocker fans

Comment

5 of us getting ready to head over to George's restaurant where the alumni Association is hosting a get together for all Shocker fans from 10 to 12. 1925 Speight Ave, Waco, TX 76706
                    "Everyone has their own level of comfort, I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
                    --Head Coach Gregg Marshall

Comment

Just walked around Magnolia Market. Shocker fans everywhere. Just glorious.

Comment

About 30 Shocker fans at George’s so far.

Edit: Make that about 60, keep representing Shocker Fans!
                        Last edited by I_Vector_Wu; December 2, 2017, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Heading up from Dallas now, excited to see the contingent of Shocker fans.

Comment

Looks like at least 100 to me. I'm in the corner with my back to the wall. Waiting for my hash and drinking my beer
                            One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• I_Vector_Wu
                              I_Vector_Wu commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Agree with that!

I haven't been by the arena. Does anybody have any parking advice?
                            One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                              I haven't been by the arena. Does anybody have any parking advice?
                              it Texas the lines are the centerline of where u are suppose to park

Comment

Working...
                              X