No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Baylor Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need to attack them early and often in the middle. They can't afford to have foul problems.

Comment

Hyenas- 82
      Filet Mignon - 79
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
        Sorry if I missed anyone mentioning it, but I notice Shaq was having a problem with his right upper arm or shoulder in the second half. First, I saw it on the floor when he was playing, then he came out of the game about midway second half and never went back in. At first, as he was on the bench, he was either stretching his arm or holding it with his left hand around the right upper arm. A little later, I noticed, what I assumed to be one of the trainers, over talking to him and you could tell it was about his arm. Shaq didn't even stand up with the rest of the bench on a great play, just sat there holding his arm.

Anyone know anything further on this? Heard no mention of it post-game and he didn't seem to be holding his arm late in the game.
        Everything I hear is that Shaq still misses more practice time than most anybody. Gregg said it himself. I don't know for sure about this injury but I talked to someone with some knowledge about the basketball program and they described Shaq as somewhat of a baby. We will see

Comment

At least Shaq shouldn't get his 'he's too big' foul cause these Baylor guys are taller at least even if not as hefty. If he is like with Kentucky, his eyes will start gleaming in anticipation when he sees their big center. Shaq seems to play the best when he is presented with the biggest challenge.

Comment

Appears Baylor is really thin .. was playing 8 before the injury.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...n-hand-january
            Last edited by Ixiah; November 29, 2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
              At least Shaq shouldn't get his 'he's too big' foul cause these Baylor guys are taller at least even if not as hefty. If he is like with Kentucky, his eyes will start gleaming in anticipation when he sees their big center. Shaq seems to play the best when he is presented with the biggest challenge.
              6947a4e02ff83abc50b4a3d9bdcc840c--uk-basketball-kentucky-basketball.jpg

Comment

• Shaqness
                Shaqness commented
                Editing a comment
                Truth. Shaq da Man.

Comparative rankings of games-to-date basic stats
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Reduce the TO and if our bigs stay out of foul trouble, we win 70 - 64. Otherwise, it could get ugly.

Comment

Maston out with break of right hand......surgery Thursday
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

Playing with Conviction 76
                    Conviction Pending 74

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      Playing with Conviction 76
                      Conviction Pending 74
                      Miss the publicly-listed like button, so... “like”.

Comment

Conner will use the force to become the Jedi Master of Play Angry.
                        Wheat Machine 77
                        Neon Green 65
                        Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Nothing in our recent history to point to a road win against ranked team in the noncon. We do need to start winning a few of these games.
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Like many of you, I'm concerned by our injuries. We've been able to sustain a pretty high level of play with our leading scorer and rebounder out thus far, but the ankle sprain, thigh contusion and now ShockTalk brings up Shaq's arm (I trust it is a nothingburger) does not bode well for the Shox on the road against a very good Baylor team. The injury to Maston is unfortunate but is the nature of the beast and might even things out for us.

Nonetheless, I am in no way convinced Tuesday night's game truly prepared us for the real zone we'll be faced with in Waco. I don't think this game is a blow out by either team but will be a close-fought slugfest that comes down to whoever shoots the ball well. We struggle with zone defenses and I don't see that stopping Saturday. I'd like to think we keep this close and if we do, we might squeek by. But until I know we have full up rounds with ZB, LS, CF and SM, I'm leaning Baylor. I hope to be eating humble pie Saturday evening.

Comment

Working...
                              X