Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      So this makes me think it's not an issue about deciding whether or not to red-shirt. Whatever it is, I hope he gets it figured out.

Comment

CJ needs to run a tight ship. He’s already a fringe player (in terms of playing time), he can’t afford to make it easier for others to pass him on the roster.

Don’t get me wrong, I think he’s got potential and I hope it all works out. However, he has to know that, with all the good player coming in (plus others that WSU are still involved with), if he continues to be a headache, that he might be looking for playing time elsewhere next season.

We’re all rooting for you CJ. Nobody doesn’t want to see you go on to be another Shocker success story!
        The Assman

Comment

I really hope Mr. Keyser is suited up and ready to play tonight. I have high hopes for him.

Comment

Per the Eagle, he will not suit up tonight and there is no timetable for his return.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Unfortunately for CJ, these three games were his chance to prove he deserved to be a part of the rotation. His actions off the court though, have effected his opportunity to prove himself on the court.

I am afraid that CJ may not be around for much longer, considering the past case studies and the talent level of players WSU is looking to bring in now.

Hopefully, he can prove me wrong. I’d be more than happy to see him dunk all over the AAC.
              The Assman

Comment

I hope whatever issues he has get sorted out quickly. The problem is that not being on the floor is losing ground, ground that will be hard to regain.

I believe he roomed with Austin last year. Not sure about this year but I would hate for CJ's situation to have any collateral effect on Austin. All the more reason for early resolution.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  I hope whatever issues he has get sorted out quickly. The problem is that not being on the floor is losing ground, ground that will be hard to regain.

I believe he roomed with Austin last year. Not sure about this year but I would hate for CJ's situation to have any collateral effect on Austin. All the more reason for early resolution.
                  Austin and Landry are now roommates; I think Landry mentioned that in an interview.

Hope for CJ's sake he gets whatever he needs to cleared up, but it certainly casts doubt on his future here.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    Austin and Landry are now roommates.
                    That's strong. Quality. They both get better because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                      Very true, and that's exactly what happened to him last year when injury problems set him back in a way from which he never fully recovered. It would be nice if CJ can get quickly past any self-inflicted problems that cost him time this season.

Comment

Engaged on the bench tonight. That is a good sign.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• BOBB
                          BOBB commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Good CJ (Lufile) in the stands tonight

The Shocks are very deep and very talented. I'm hoping CJ gets suited back up as soon as he can so he can get worked into the deep rotation as well.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Preserving a redshirt year in case of transfer? Maybe a decision CJ needs to make?
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                            Preserving a redshirt year in case of transfer? Maybe a decision CJ needs to make?
                            If he transfers he will have to sit out a year and he still has to meet the 5 years to complete 4 rule. So if he redshirts this year and then transfers to another D-1 program he sits out next year and then he will only have 2 years of eligibility remaining after that. Redshirting this year does him no good if he is going to transfer. His transfer layout year would serve as his redshirt year.

Comment

I'm afraid the timetable for CJ's departure is more clear than the timetable for his return to the lineup. We've had other players in similar situations who have not only managed to turn things around, but went on to become key contributors to the program.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                              X