Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ

Why was he in street clothes Saturday?

I read where Keyser had issues that needed to be addressed/resolved before he could participate. His status for Fridays game is still questionable. Not sure about tonight?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

All Coach as said is "personal issues". All I can guess is grades, missing a class or something like that. I guess we'll see tonight if he's worked out whatever issues he has.

Comment

Didn't this happen last year with CJ at the beginning of the season? Hopefully now, he's got his mind right. Gonna really need this fella this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
          Didn't this happen last year with CJ at the beginning of the season? Hopefully now, he's got his mind right. Gonna really need this fella this year.
          I remain unconvinced. I'm of the opinion that CJ will get the bulk of his minutes playing with Barney, Malone, Herrs, and Bush.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Walker
            Walker commented
            Editing a comment
            That definitely could end up being the case especially once Markis is all healed up, but hopefully there will be a jump up in progress for him this year since this offseason wasn't hindered due to injury.

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

I remain unconvinced. I'm of the opinion that CJ will get the bulk of his minutes playing with Barney, Malone, Herrs, and Bush.
          I suspect that if HCGM thought CJ could back up the 2, Reaves would have redshirted.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I suspect that if HCGM thought CJ could back up the 2, Reaves would have redshirted.
            Reaves still can redshirt. You don't burn a redshirt until you play a minute in a game that counts.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

Reaves still can redshirt. You don't burn a redshirt until you play a minute in a game that counts.
              I believe that is only true for freshmen.

Comment

I have big hopes for CJ. He has a year of learning the system, working on basketball fundamentals, & amazing athleticism. He is either a player or he is not. With the talent we have he has to earn his way into playing time by beating out someone that can play to get minutes (at great schools you always do).. My thought is he is capable & more ready to compete so let him go see if he can make it. You do not want a revamped roster with no real game action going into next year.

Comment

Calling my shot--CJ will NOT finish the season ranked higher than 15th ...........
                  in turnovers, fouls, or assists for the opposing team.
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

Kid better get his sht together. It's not like from a basketball skills standpoint he's oozing with talent. That said he can definitely help this team if he's all in.

Comment

In his street cloths uni again. Disappointing CJ.

Comment

We're not going down rumor road from a guy with a history of 1 post. Thanks to shock for the heads up.
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          We're not going down rumor road from a guy with a history of 1 post. Thanks to shock for the heads up.
                          Thanks Kung Wu for taking such quick and appropriate action!

Comment

One thing to keep in mind about him not suiting up last night is that there hasn't been much time for him to show that he has resolved his personal issues since Saturday's game. It is possible that even if he has gotten the message that he has some work to do to convince Marshall of that and hasn't had enough time to do that convincing.

Comment

Working...
                            X