No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio State battling with unranked Nebraska. 55-54 with 3:30 left. OSU up right now.

Comment

• WVU should probably trim their fingernails if they want to keep getting away with these fouls. Can't leave your opponent obviously bloody.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
        unc stumbles at va tech
        UNC is an NIT team.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

UNC is an NIT team.
          I see what you're doing.

Comment

• Yaay TCU!

Comment

• TCU knocks down #7 WVU and V-Tech takes down # 10 UNC! If Tuesday is anything like Monday then i'm predicting that OSU upsets Texas Tech and either OU beats KU or Clemson beats Virginia. This season has so much parity compared to last year its ridiculous!
              Shocker Alumni
              Shocker Club Soccer alumni
              Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Aargh
                Aargh commented
                Editing a comment
                They're going to need to expand the NIT field.

• There are a lot of teams that need to get rid of guys that have girlfriends in other cities or not getting playing time....oops wrong thread

Comment

• Nova clearly not even a tournament team. They are trailing #40 providence at home...

good of luck in the NIT

Comment

• I saw that Tennessee plays vandy tonight.

#22 Tennessee, that is. Question: has Texas been ranked since they fired Barnes? Because Tennessee is #22. :) ....and Texas is still bad.

Comment

• I'm very surprised about TCU, losing their starting PG for the season and 12.3 PPG you'd think they'd taper off but look at that. Anytime Huggy Bear loses I'm good with it.

Comment

• I’m super excited to see in what way OU will blow a large lead and lose by 1. That’s what’s so entertaining about college hoops. You never know what circumstances will lead to each big 12 team leading by 15 and then losing by 1 to Kansas. It’s always different-how each team will go about blowing the lead and ultimately losing, leaving you on the edge of your seat and wanting more.

Comment

• Oklahoma State just had ANOTHER incident with a fan at Texas Tech.

Comment

• Really close game between OU and KU. Gonna be really interesting to see OU come so close to winning and then lose by 1

Comment

• I don't think i've ever seen so many butts in seats for an OU home game.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• OU is playing hack-a-shaq with Azabuwhatever.
                              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Working...
                              X