No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU would be dead and buried in the Big 12, had they lost these last two.

KSU and WVU fail to execute down the stretch and KU’s Drive for 14 stays alive.
    The Assman

Comment

• A WVU win would've been nice, but we have 2 big games this week. Just win baby!

Comment

• The Big 12 will play KU into a 1 seed and KU will take that and lose in the sweet 16.

Comment

• Odd how a swarming full court press in the first half turns into “sag off, leave the three point shooter wide open in the corner” defense in the second half.

Comment

• wish both teams coulda lost

Comment

• I think Texas Tech and OU are the elite teams of the Big XII. West Virginia and KU are a step behind. We’ll see who actually manages to win the conference. My personal eye test tells me KU is not even top 20 good but I’m not gonna argue with the results and advanced analytics. Must be my personal bias getting in the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                how long will we go tonight before our resident KU fan makes an appearance?
                Dana.jpg

Comment

• We'll see what Tech and OU do against KU. The rest are frauds.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                    I think Texas Tech and OU are the elite teams of the Big XII. West Virginia and KU are a step behind. We’ll see who actually manages to win the conference. My personal eye test tells me KU is not even top 20 good but I’m not gonna argue with the results and advanced analytics. Must be my personal bias getting in the way.
                    I would like our chances against either of these overrated teams in the tourney.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                      I think Texas Tech and OU are the elite teams of the Big XII. West Virginia and KU are a step behind. We’ll see who actually manages to win the conference. My personal eye test tells me KU is not even top 20 good but I’m not gonna argue with the results and advanced analytics. Must be my personal bias getting in the way.
                      I agree. I think OU is taking the Big 12 this season! Trae Young will dethrone the Jayhawks!
                      Shocker Alumni
                      Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                      Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• KU is 5-1 in the Big XII right now. One blowout double-digit loss and all 5 wins by 6 points or less.

Lucky team or luckiest team?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post

I agree. I think OU is taking the Big 12 this season! Trae Young will dethrone the Jayhawks!
                          You don't win 13 straight titles without being lucky. Every year somehow the Jayhawks get lucky during conference play. Its like clockwork.
                          Shocker Alumni
                          Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                          Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• 60Shock
                            60Shock commented
                            Editing a comment
                            As much as I hate to admit it, you also don't win 13 straight titles without being good.

• I replayed the 4th foul on Juvan Carter about 5 times. It seems he got that foul for being in the same arena as a KU player going in for a layup. I did not see anything close to contact from any of the camera angles. That one call turned the game around. That's how KU gets "lucky".
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            I replayed the 4th foul on Juvan Carter about 5 times. It seems he got that foul for being in the same arena as a KU player going in for a layup. I did not see anything close to contact from any of the camera angles. That one call turned the game around. That's how KU gets "lucky".
                            If you watch many close calls 5 times you’ll find mistakes. The game didn’t turn because refs made a call favoring KU that Shocker fans don’t agree with. That’s any close call. The turning point was halftime when WVU decided to stop playing any defense and started giving wide open shots to a team that is truly one dimensional.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              WVU is the most inept offensive team I've ever seen. What an embarrassment.
                              They're a joy to watch on defense -- especially Konata in this one -- and misery on offense.

Not sure how WVU gave this one away. Or why their defense just quit in the second half.

WVU's going to give someone a hell of a hard fought win the first weekend. But I'd take Konata under Marshall in a second.
                              Originally posted by BleacherReport
                              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
                              X