No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think you can use the same mind set for the pac 12 that sports commentators use for the big 12 minus...the league is just so strong that they will probably get 8 teams in the dance.:sour:

Comment

• Is the NCAA going to do their Top 16 teams reveal this year?

Comment

• Lol at Arizona State. They were all up in arms after the Sun Devils weren't ranked ahead of Wichita State after their win at KU. We all knew what was coming.

Comment

• Dayton scored 66 points in the 1st half against VCU.

I guess VCU is no longer known for defense, just weird hair.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by WheatShock View Post
            Dayton scored 66 points in the 1st half against VCU.

I guess VCU is no longer known for defense, just weird hair.
            On their 3rd coach since the Final 4. That’s the difference between them and us.

Comment

• @ Butler 94 - Marquette 83

Since it's listed above Dayton 106 - VCU 79.

Comment

• Watching KU-K State. I try to watch the KU games with an open mind, but always leave feeling amazed with the friendly whistles that KU gets in their house.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                  Watching KU-K State. I try to watch the KU games with an open mind, but always leave feeling amazed with the friendly whistles that KU gets in their house.
                  Kstate is clearly the better team. Every time they go on a run, KU goes on a run at the FT line. Then just now, they called a shot clock violation on Kstate after KU stole the ball, had full possession, then threw it away. They only blew the whistle after KSU took possession back. Gave ku free 3 to tie it up before half.

Comment

• shocks02
                    shocks02 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The no call I found most unbelievable was when Azibuike had possession of the ball, fell onto the ground and moved both feet, and no travel was called.

• FTs are 11-2 KU.

That's legit.
                  Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Wade gets hammered on every shot down low. No call.

Comment

• Pretty good game. KSU overcomes an 11 point defecit.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• KU's starting to lose it so they call a tech on KSU. WFT?

Comment

• Refs starting to grow there Beaks

Comment

• Kstate has some guards, neither team has depth

Comment

• Refs are not going to let KU lose this. Every loose ball is off KSU.

Comment

Working...
                              X