2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

You will find better numbers at a Friday night high school game in Kansas!
    I’ve seen more people at one time in a Quick Trip....
    Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Houston made a 3pt basket for every fan in attendance in the first half.

Guess they can't whine about our shooting anymore.

Comment

• Starting to figure out there's a big gap between the top half and bottom half of this league. Actually, I might even take it as far as to say there's a big gap between the top two and the rest of this league.

Comment

• the level of excitement in the Houston/Tulsa game has caused me to switch to The Big Bang Theory
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• You're missing FVV @ Cleveland (he's awesome btw)
            For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
            - said no one ever...

Comment

• Aargh
              Aargh commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks. I switched to that game just in time to see FVV go on a 5-0 run and lead the raptors to a 17-point lead over the Cavs. VanVleet with 13 points on 5/6 shooting.

• Houston just absolutely torching Tulsa right now, 89-49 with 9 minutes left. Already set the AAC 3-point record with 18 so far.

Comment

• CJ and his Aggies are at GCU tonight on the Tre. NMSU is up 9 early but if you have a second, bring the game and see a great atmosphere in Arizona.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                WuDrWu commented
                Editing a comment
                New Mexico State just passed what should be their toughest conference matchup at Grand Canyon 70-59.

Jans will probably have his Aggies 28-3 going to the WAC tourney.

• Oregon up 42-41 at Arizona State at the half.

Home games are HARD.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• NCState almost pissed away the game at home vs Clemson. Horrific clock and game management...Clemson made the first 2 of 3 FTs to bring the Tigers within 1 but missed the 3rd that would have sent it to OT. What an awful finish.

Comment

• WuDrWu
                  WuDrWu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And Northern Iowa ponders how in the hell they could beat NCState and be 0 fer in the Valley.

• I tuned in the Tex Rio Grande Valley-Cal Bakersville game on the Trey and just saw the most god forsaken basketball floor that I’ve ever laid eyes on.

Comment

• So you can pick those games up on the spy satellites.

Comment

• And Arizona State loses at home to #100 + Oregon 76-72 to go to 1-3 in conference play lol.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• So what I’m seeing in the Arizona State- Oregon game...does this mean maybe all the hype about the win over KU in Lawrence is not as big of a win as everyone thought?

Comment

• The same Duck squad that lost to UConn?

Fred had 6 3's tonight for Toronto against Cleveland.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          I tuned in the Tex Rio Grande Valley-Cal Bakersville game on the Trey and just saw the most god forsaken basketball floor that I’ve ever laid eyes on.
                          I genuinely thought it was a VB floor the first time I saw it.

Comment

Working...
                          X