• Show
Clear All

• I think Washington was just assessed a technical for “beating KU.”

Comment

• Cdizzle
      Cdizzle commented
      Editing a comment
      This is literally what happened.

• Lol made up technical and ball don't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      Is everyone else having as great of an evening is what I'm having right now? Life is beautiful isn't it?
      I smiled so big when Graham missed back-to-back technical free throws.

Comment

• Shocker Mama
        Shocker Mama commented
        Editing a comment
        They shot 50% on free throws, so I was expecting him to make at least one of them.

• Originally posted by Shaqness View Post
      Ok, I really don't care about who's a better lose. WSU didn't lose. That being said, is RPI projected to the end of the year? Kenpom? I am looking at PAC 12 and seeing their opponents looks pertty good.
      LOL, you serious? You mean like Arizona, who fell from #2 to unranked? Or UCLA who fell off a cliff? Or USC who got blasted by SMU?

The PAC-12 has ONE team ranked (Arizona State). That's 1 less school than the American Conference.

The PAC-12 is junk. Sorry.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Ah, I knew you'd be here to back up those Hawks. That a boy.

Current RPI: South Dakota State 54, Washington 102
        Current KenPom: South Dakota State 113, Washington 140

Let's not let facts get in the way of the pity party.
        Ahh, I figured you'd come around here when an overrated KU team was finally losing since you're obsessed with me for some pathetic reason. Gotta chime in with your sad and constant little brother syndrome just like the rest of your sorry cronies that give the rest of us Shocker fans a bad name around here, even though Wichita State is a top 5 team and is easily better than KU this year and it's not even close.

But keep it up. Keep making the rest of us look bad by ripping into anyone that even mentions another team. You've been doing it for a decade (at least) so it's obviously ingrained in your personality. I'd hate to be a KU fan that works at the same place as you, because I'm sure you go out of your way to make them feel like crap the day after a loss.

I'll re-ignore you after this, since it apparently got removed after the change over to this bad new system, because you bring nothing to a conversation outside of personal attacks and bad, insulting jokes.

Have a nice one.

Comment

• KU players have given up. The refs have not.

Comment

• I think Syracuse should have paid Boeheim a lot of money to retire.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post

Ahh, I figured you'd come around here when an overrated KU team was finally losing since you're obsessed with me for some pathetic reason. Gotta chime in with your sad and constant little brother syndrome just like the rest of your sorry cronies that give the rest of us Shocker fans a bad name around here, even though Wichita State is a top 5 team and is easily better than KU this year and it's not even close.

But keep it up. Keep making the rest of us look bad by ripping into anyone that even mentions another team. You've been doing it for a decade (at least) so it's obviously ingrained in your personality. I'd hate to be a KU fan that works at the same place as you, because I'm sure you go out of your way to make them feel like crap the day after a loss.

I'll re-ignore you after this, since it apparently got removed after the change over to this bad new system, because you bring nothing to a conversation outside of personal attacks and bad, insulting jokes.

Have a nice one.

KU is getting curb stomped at home to a crap Washington team. No wonder youre in a bad mood.

Get some sleep and hopefully they'll be reignited when a real PAC-12 team comes to town this weekend.

GO HAWKS!
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post

Probably a better looking loss than a South Dakota State loss would have looked.
                Probably not.

Comment

• Lmao great shot of the t-shirt fans evacuating the building!

Comment

• Why is the Sprint emptying? Aren’t they going to wave the wheat?

Comment

• This clown comes in here and takes a jab at WSU (ohhhh a South Dakota State loss would look worse) during a KU game and we're the bad guys? HAHAHAHA. What a clown. GTFO
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Kunkle is going to be soooo sad.

Comment

• So does this quality loss move KU to #1 or will a win over Arizona State in the comfy confines of Allen cancel it out?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Great teams lose head-scratchers to clearly inferior opponents in the non-con all the time. Most fans realize this. For some odd reason (a possible majority of) KU fans do not. I’ve never understood the smack talking KU fans in this regard when it’s so simple to fact them on their own history. Just... weird. A psychosis of sorts.

Comment

Working...
                            X