No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barry beats SWOMO. Again. SWOMO had a tip-in to win at the buzzer waved off. Looking like SIU will take 2nd in the MVC this season.

Comment

• Thank whatever Lord you believe I that WSU is no longer subject to the above situation!

I like our new (old) friends MUCH better.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
        Okie State getting it “prison style” from the Prancing Purple Bruces.
        Surprised the heck outta' me.

Comment

• pogo
          pogo commented
          Editing a comment
          Now that would be prison style right?

• methodists with the mega flops vs memphis... memphis with the w

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
          Barry beats SWOMO. Again. SWOMO had a tip-in to win at the buzzer waved off. Looking like SIU will take 2nd in the MVC this season.
          Barry is the only thing I will miss about the Valley. Good for him.

Comment

• Houston beats Cincinatti at home! This American race is wild. Cougers all but lock up a tournament at large with this win.

Comment

• ShockerPhi
              ShockerPhi commented
              Editing a comment
              I understand your point, but I'd much rather have a shot at the title than a "safer 2nd place".

• WuDrWu
              WuDrWu commented
              Editing a comment
              No offense Art, but that's kind of a Valley mentality thinking it seems. POW6R conference...go big or go home.

• ArtVandalay
              ArtVandalay commented
              Editing a comment
              If we could play 40 minutes of good offense and defense (you know...at the same time) just once, it sure would make me feel better. Here's to hoping that happens Sunday.

• I don’t care if we finish 3rd, we don’t have a shot to win it if UH doesn’t win that game.

Comment

• I also want Houston locked into the top 30 so we get the quandrant 1 win.
              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• We control our own destiny now. I think that's as good as it gets.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Generally speaking, a tough night to be ranked.

Comment

• They had a lot of chances towards the end of the game, but #16 Rhode Island loses at St Bonaventure. This shouldn't be viewed as too bad of a loss for URI, but another team we can jump in the polls if we get a win Sunday. Also worth noting that the Bonnies winning certainly does not help Temple's chances of an at-large as they are both squarely on the bubble

Comment

• St. Bonnies is only on the bubble insomuch as they will be mentioned a few times between now and 12PM on selection Sunday.

0% chance they are actually given an at-large, deserved or otherwise.

Comment

• In addition to rankings, Wichita State is also competing with Rhode Island for seeding, so this definitely helps us.
                        You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• What a collapse for Oklahoma. Down early at home against Texas and only shooting 20% from the field. On a 4 game losing streak and have lost 5 of their last 6 since beating the chicken hawks.

Comment

• Shocker Mama
                            Shocker Mama commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Trae Young with just nine points, seven of which are from free throws. Wow.

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          St. Bonnies is only on the bubble insomuch as they will be mentioned a few times between now and 12PM on selection Sunday.

0% chance they are actually given an at-large, deserved or otherwise.
                          Saint Bonaventure's odds are actually much higher then 0% to make the tournament with an at large bid if they keep their nose clean until the A-10 semi finals.

I would say if they win out until the A-10 Finals and lose to Rhode Island they will be getting a bid most likely.

They enter today with an RPI of 29, 4 quad 1 wins, 7 quad 1+2 wins, non conf SOS of 51.
                          2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                          2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                          2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                          2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                          The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Cdizzle
                            Cdizzle commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Their numbers are irrelevant.
                        Working...
                        X