No announcement yet.

2017-18 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas State (1-2, Kenpom #201) lost to Eastern Michigan (3-0, Kenpom #147) today by a score of 59-76.
    Notre Dame (3-0, Kenpom #18) defeated Chicago State (1-3, Kenpom #334) today by a score of 105-66.
    Cincinnati (3-0, Kenpom #10) defeated Coppin State (0-3, Kenpom #345) today by a score of 97-54.
    UMKC (1-3, Kenpom #309) lost to Loyola-Chicago (3-0, Kenpom #102) today by a score of 56-66.
    Temple (1-0, Kenpom #64) defeated Old Dominion (2-1, Kenpom #91) today by a score of 76-65.
    Oklahoma State (3-0, Kenpom #44) defeated Oral Roberts (1-2, Kenpom #248) today by a score of 91-48.
    LSU (2-0, Kenpom #82) defeated Samford (1-2, Kenpom #137) today by a score of 105-86.
    Michigan (3-0, Kenpom #42) defeated Southern Miss. (1-1, Kenpom #293) today by a score of 61-47.
    Tulsa (2-1, Kenpom #96) defeated Western Michigan (1-2, Kenpom #155) today by a score of 81-74.
    California (2-1, Kenpom #135) defeated Wofford (1-2, Kenpom #190) today by a score of 79-65.
    Last edited by WuShock Reaper; November 17, 2017, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• wichshock65
      wichshock65 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good job posting the results like this Reaper! Thank you!!

• Big day for the American:

Temple vs. Auburn (Charleston Classic semis)
    Tulsa vs. Iowa State (Puerto Rico Tipoff semis)
    Houston vs. Drexel (Paradise Jam quarters)
    Tulane vs. Colorado State
    Central Connecticut @ ECU

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
      Big day for the American:

Temple vs. Auburn (Charleston Classic semis)
      Tulsa vs. Iowa State (Puerto Rico Tipoff semis)
      Houston vs. Drexel (Paradise Jam quarters)
      Tulane vs. Colorado State
      Central Connecticut @ ECU
      2-3

Comment

• WuShock Reaper
        WuShock Reaper commented
        Editing a comment
        2-3 seems very likely.

Boy I hope "we" are wrong and we do much better.

• I think the league goes 4-1 today.

Comment

• If Tulsa loses again....

Comment

• Temple leads Auburn 32-31 at halftime.

It seems like Temple just wants to get out and run and bomb away from 3. Nurger sets more screens in 2 possessions than I saw in an entire half from Temple.
          Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Temple up by 8 with a little over 6 left. 69-61

Watching Temple, I'm going to predict the Shox sweep the regular season against them.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Four scorers on double figures for the owls. Still expect to sweep them, but their offense handled the press well and hit a lot of shots from deep. Wouldn't pencil Temple in as two automatic W's just yet

Comment

• Temple wins 88-74.

Excellent start to the day.
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
                  Four scorers on double figures for the owls. Still expect to sweep them, but their offense handled the press well and hit a lot of shots from deep. Wouldn't pencil Temple in as two automatic W's just yet
                  They certainly aren't automatic wins but I predict they will really struggle with our front line and defensive intensity.

Comment

• After getting a "big" win yesterday versus South Carolina, Illinois State is currently losing to Boise State 33-12 with 9 min to go in the first half...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      After getting a "big" win yesterday versus South Carolina, Illinois State is currently losing to Boise State 33-12 with 9 min to go in the first half...
                      Hard to get up for a game the day after your Super Bowl.

Comment

• Tulane up 17-2 on Colorado State with 12 to go in the first half.

Comment

• Tulane is taking Colorado State to the woodshed. 37-14 at the half.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                            Tulane is taking Colorado State to the woodshed. 37-14 at the half.
                            :yahoo::cowbell::bball_spin:

I think coach Dunleavy will have Tulane in a good place in just a couple more years. They have the potential to make a little noise this year too, but they're young so I expect as many downs as ups for them.

Comment

Working...
                            X