Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nm
    Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; March 30, 2020, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• Damn! 1976 has more "me, me, me" in his game than some of our departed players.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Such a childish post is beneath you 46.
        is-it-though-5b4e97.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
          Shocker1976 --> Cougar1976 --> Bob Richey fan boi --> Washington Huskies fan --> internet troll ---> failed doxxer

all in about 90 days

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I will just say there are about 4 or 5 former players who's opinion I care about and would put a lot of weight in. If they don't speak up negatively, then I am not gonna really worry.

And, I don't want to sound flippant because I know these are impressionable kids here, but unless we are talking about more than mean words and extra sprints or stairs, what the hell are we getting our panties in a wad over? Cause that crap has been going on since Norman Dale....
            Same with me about former players and tbh I don't see any of them being the type of guys to decide to run their mouths years after the fact. None of these guys have ever been shy about how tough GM can be, either, so I honestly don't think those guys would have anything new to add. There's a reason why coach is still close with so many notable players from the past and many of those dudes are upstanding humans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Fever IMO you have a problem regards the frequency with which you revert to name calling. The following link could help you
              That’s all you got?

You have more ailing problems.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Damn! 1976 has more "me, me, me" in his game than some of our departed players.
                Nailed it.

Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  Perhaps I was wrong; maybe you do prefer to make low, uniformed posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

76 probably ought to get some aloe for that burn.
                    Why would I need aloe for A careless, uninformed, childish post?

Comment

• I had always understood that GGG usually wanted a recruit to witness a real, live practice.. That's out the window this year, of course, with the dead period. I wonder how many of those transfers had been to a practice before committing. Anybody have visit dates that might shed some light?
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                        I had always understood that GGG usually wanted a recruit to witness a real, live practice.. That's out the window this year, of course, with the dead period. I wonder how many of those transfers had been to a practice before committing. Anybody have visit dates that might shed some light?
                        I think they know what practices are like. Craig is acting like a jealous exgirlfriend so it wouldn’t surprise me if he shows up outside their house with a boom box.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Well they all likes 3G intensity and practices. TE and DD only ones that can actually work with that intensity and toughness required. I hoped Stevenson transfered last year after his dad's rant. His emotion plus his dad is bad mojo. Juco transfers are 3Gs gold those guys just want a chance. Good Luck to JB GS NF AM and Udeze. On to next year...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              I bit and subscribed. Some interesting background, especially from Burton.

Comment

• can somebody give us cheap bastards the jist of the thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X