Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David Rahm View Post
    Wow, still negativity from some folks.

I think Marshall's track record should speak very loudly here.

Twelve years of unbridled success and one bad offseason and people like Shocker1976 have "had their fill" of Marshall.

Then quit posting, quit watching, quit rooting for WSU.
    Start rooting for Furman.

Quit whining like a little girl.

The rest of us SHOCKER FANS will keep rooting for Gregg Marshall, his players, and WSU.

Are you sure you aren't really Jayhawk1976?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Yeah, and I checked you out. Turns out your real name is Craig Stevenson. You were pretty easy to find on the Internet.
      76 probably ought to get some aloe for that burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

You want me banned so you don't have to be anointed Moron of the Year after next season? Pathetic.

Comment

Boatright was such a dumbass for keeping that loser around here when he was the #1 priority for every P5 job that came open.
          Funny. I don't recall 1976 ranting and raving on here about his salary increase a few years ago. Maybe I missed it.

Fakeass puss.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Better check again Aargh, your findings are flawed. I have lived in a number of states and do have relatives in Washington State. Maybe the fact my son was stationed at Whidbey Island Naval Station contributed to your mistake. But then again probably not...LMAO!

Comment

Time for 1976 to sell his cabin in the mountains and contribute to the "Fire Marshall Foundation". The goal is to reach $22.5 million. Until that goal is reached any talk of firing Marshall is just a waste of flapping jaws.

Boatright was such a dumbass for keeping that loser around here when he was the #1 priority for every P5 job that came open.
              Maybe move to Cal - I - for -NI - A

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Funny. I don't recall 1976 ranting and raving on here about his salary increase a few years ago. Maybe I missed it.

Fakeass puss.
                  Fever IMO you have a problem regards the frequency with which you revert to name calling. The following link could help you
                  Name-calling is often considered a minor offense. But it is actually a very painful type of bullying. Discover the ways name-calling hurts victims.

Comment

Fever IMO you have a problem regards the frequency with which you revert to name calling. The following link could help you
                    When are going to congratulate HCGM and his staff for the recruiting news?

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

Furman wasn't in on ANY of these guys... therefore none of these guys are any good. Why would he congratulate HCGM??

Comment

• Shocker1976 --> Cougar1976 --> Bob Richey fan boi --> Washington Huskies fan --> internet troll ---> failed doxxer

all in about 90 days

Comment

• Originally posted by David Rahm View Post
                          I don't care if you check me out.
                          KMC class of 1972, WSU grad, Creighton School of Law grad.

I post because I love Shocker basketball.
                          I will always root for them through thick and thin.
                          Hate fans who are on the bandwagon when things are good but jump off and start criticizing the first time something goes wrong.
                          Teddy Roosevelt had a good statement about critics.

None of us have been a major college head coach, and few major college coaches have enjoyed the success of Gregg Marshall.

it's easy to be a critic.
                          When things go bad, that's when real fans step up their support of their team.

So if you want to be an armchair quarterback, go ahead.
                          I am not for censoring anyone's right to state their opinion.
                          Just would like to see you SUPPORT the team, school and coach.

I do find it kind of creepy that you looked into me and privately emailed me.
                          I don't care to do that to you.
                          have a good life and let's keep our communication to the board here.
                          Why are you surprised I checked you out? I am always interested in why a total stranger would initiate a public relationship with me via a personal attack. Anonymity is an important element of a site like Shockernet; I have no personal relationships with any of the posters on Shockernet and I strive to avoid personal attacks and name calling.

Comment

Do you email or phone Marshall and his assistants? I don't contact them regardless of how I feel they perform their jobs as coaches of the Shockers. However, I do make public statements of support on Shockernet - best I can do for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Furman wasn't in on ANY of these guys... therefore none of these guys are any good. Why would he congratulate HCGM??
                              Such a childish post is beneath you 46.

Comment

Shocker1976 --> Cougar1976 --> Bob Richey fan boi --> Washington Huskies fan --> internet troll ---> failed doxxer

all in about 90 days
                                Melvin this post IMO represents your thought processes perfectly

Comment

Working...
                                X