• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does Loser1976 get banned?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
      When does Loser1976 get banned?
      Nah, we need the entertainment in these quarantine times.

Comment

• 90143040_10158456633468694_976723409046077440_n-488x600.jpg
        Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

Nah, we need the entertainment in these quarantine times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

You want to augment Marshall's $3.5 million salary with a welfare check? Not a strategy for me as I have had enough of Marshall.
          And this board has had enough of you.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 3G is filling the scholarships, but let’s not kid ourselves, he still has make sure the ship doesn’t sink. Did you guys think he was gonna get canned before he had a chance to right the ship? The ship is not righted yet, he just added some new sailors. Let’s see how this plays out before we start patting each other’s back. Next step is to find a couple guys in the 6’8” - 7’0 range that can play. Next step after that is to get these guys on campus and show that he’s not the devil he was made out to be. We’re off to a good start but we still gotta win games with these guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              3G is filling the scholarships, but let’s not kid ourselves, he still has make sure the ship doesn’t sink. Did you guys think he was gonna get canned before he had a chance to right the ship? The ship is not righted yet, he just added some new sailors. Let’s see how this plays out before we start patting each other’s back. Next step is to find a couple guys in the 6’8” - 7’0 range that can play. Next step after that is to get these guys on campus and show that he’s not the devil he was made out to be. We’re off to a good start but we still gotta win games with these guys.
              I'm gonna go ahead and use the decades of data we have on Gregg Marshall and make the call that if Gregg is getting the guys he wants .. we will win a bunch of games. Now will they transfer out after the end of the year? We can say wait and see on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                According to some on Facebook, the leaving players (as well as former players), are going to dump on Marshall in the coming months.

It will, allegedly, change everything!

Crazy how some people have it out so bad for 3Gs.
                Marshall over the weekend just changed the narrative. So whatever they might have planned will fall on death ears. Overall, it look like the 2020-21 team should be an equivalent of the 2020 team with a higher upside.

Comment

Not a strategy for me as I have had enough of Marshall.
                  Thanks for adding clarity for us.

Comment

• Can shocker1976 just stfu already?! This person has to be the most annoy f*ck on shockernet! COLD where tf u at so u can shut this idiot up?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Signman View Post
                      Time to weigh in publicly! My name is Joe Poston, I have a small sign business in Wichita with 15 employees. I am a graduate of WSU. I spent 20 years coaching basketball at multiple levels, 6 to 18 year old boys and girls, AAU, High School, YMCA and even Biddy basketball. I have coached approximately 1000 games and countless practices, have been to coaching clinics taught by Bobby Knight, Hubie Brown, Tex Winter, Bob Huggins and many more. I'm a true gym rat. I have been attending Wichita State games since around 1960, watched Stallworth, Kelly Pete, Jamie Thompson, Warren Jabali Armstrong, watched AC, watched X, FVV, Ron, and a number of others.

Had a friend mention to me this afternoon that it was time for Marshall to go.

I could not disagree more and I said this to my friend!

As I have told many people, on a scale of 1 to 10 I used to consider myself an 8 as far as coaching ability. After watching Coach Marshall and his staff over the last 13 plus years, I downgraded my skills to a 3.

I am not a big fan of Jim Schaus, but he brought the perfect coach to Wichita State University, he fits our city, our culture and I support Gregg Marshall and his staff completely.

Go Shockers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Way to go sign man!

Comment

You want to augment Marshall's $3.5 million salary with a welfare check? Not a strategy for me as I have had enough of Marshall.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                          Goes to show that there are guys lined up waiting to play for one of the best coaches in the country.
                          Let me guess. Hyperbole maybe?

Comment

• The only thing that will slow a Marshall team down is how long it takes for the new players to learn his system. So it could be a little slow going at first. If the summer trip actually happens, that would be a big help and also allow the team to bond. I don't have too much hope in that happening right now. If they can't travel overseas, maybe they could still travel to someplace like Canada. And there's still the possibility that the coronavirus could flare up again this fall.

Comment

• Wow, still negativity from some folks.

I think Marshall's track record should speak very loudly here.

Twelve years of unbridled success and one bad offseason and people like Shocker1976 have "had their fill" of Marshall.

Then quit posting, quit watching, quit rooting for WSU.
                              Start rooting for Furman.

Quit whining like a little girl.

The rest of us SHOCKER FANS will keep rooting for Gregg Marshall, his players, and WSU.

Are you sure you aren't really Jayhawk1976?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                                When does Loser1976 get banned?
                                You want me banned so you don't have to be anointed Moron of the Year after next season? Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X