Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David Rahm View Post
    Wow, still negativity from some folks.

I think Marshall's track record should speak very loudly here.

Twelve years of unbridled success and one bad offseason and people like Shocker1976 have "had their fill" of Marshall.

Then quit posting, quit watching, quit rooting for WSU.
    Start rooting for Furman.

Quit whining like a little girl.

The rest of us SHOCKER FANS will keep rooting for Gregg Marshall, his players, and WSU.

Are you sure you aren't really Jayhawk1976?
    Dave I checked you out, interesting history. The fact you post using your real name and providing background information on yourself is telling. Can't say I don't know you as I did student teach students at KMC during my undergraduate time at WSU.

Did you contact the KMC alumni association per the link I PMed you? I think they want to find you but they must not be looking too hard as I found you and your career with a simple google search.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Marshall over the weekend just changed the narrative. So whatever they might have planned will fall on death ears. Overall, it look like the 2020-21 team should be an equivalent of the 2020 team with a higher upside.
      "Death ears" - ROFLMAO! You must be "speaking" to Fever and Melvin.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
        The only thing that will slow a Marshall team down is how long it takes for the new players to learn his system. So it could be a little slow going at first. If the summer trip actually happens, that would be a big help and also allow the team to bond. I don't have too much hope in that happening right now. If they can't travel overseas, maybe they could still travel to someplace like Canada. And there's still the possibility that the coronavirus could flare up again this fall.
        Are we even welcome in Canada?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Dave I checked you out, interesting history. The fact you post using your real name and providing background information on yourself is telling. Can't say I don't know you as I did student teach students at KMC during my undergraduate time at WSU.

Did you contact the KMC alumni association per the link I PMed you? I think they want to find you but they must not be looking too hard as I found you and your career with a simple google search.
          Yeah, and I checked you out. Turns out your real name is Craig Stevenson. You were pretty easy to find on the Internet.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Yeah, and I checked you out. Turns out your real name is Craig Stevenson. You were pretty easy to find on the Internet.
            Better check again Aargh, your findings are flawed. I have lived in a number of states and do have relatives in Washington State. Maybe the fact my son was stationed at Whidbey Island Naval Station contributed to your mistake. But then again probably not...LMAO!

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• This thread rn

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I don't care if you check me out.
                  KMC class of 1972, WSU grad, Creighton School of Law grad.

I post because I love Shocker basketball.
                  I will always root for them through thick and thin.
                  Hate fans who are on the bandwagon when things are good but jump off and start criticizing the first time something goes wrong.
                  Teddy Roosevelt had a good statement about critics.

None of us have been a major college head coach, and few major college coaches have enjoyed the success of Gregg Marshall.

it's easy to be a critic.
                  When things go bad, that's when real fans step up their support of their team.

So if you want to be an armchair quarterback, go ahead.
                  I am not for censoring anyone's right to state their opinion.
                  Just would like to see you SUPPORT the team, school and coach.

I do find it kind of creepy that you looked into me and privately emailed me.
                  I don't care to do that to you.
                  have a good life and let's keep our communication to the board here.

Comment

You want me banned so you don't have to be anointed Moron of the Year after next season? Pathetic.
                    At this point, you might as well go all-in. And it looks like that's exactly what you're doing. No backpedaling now.

You have the absolute worst shtick that I've ever seen. You know how fake your ass is? You've bottled these feelings in for what? 7 years now? How come you weren't calling for Marshall's head when you started posting here? How come not in 2017? Or 2019? Cuz you're a fakeass puss.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Idiot thinks he did some level 1 doxxing or something lol
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

At this point, you might as well go all-in. And it looks like that's exactly what you're doing. No backpedaling now.

You have the absolute worst shtick that I've ever seen. You know how fake your ass is? You've bottled these feelings in for what? 7 years now? How come you weren't calling for Marshall's head when you started posting here? How come not in 2017? Or 2019? Cuz you're a fakeass puss.
                        IMO Marshall should have been fired after he lost in the 2013 NCAA tourney. He def should have been fired after he tried to redeem himself the next year but lost in the 2014 tournament to an 8 seed.

What a scrub.

Comment

• Time for 1976 to sell his cabin in the mountains and contribute to the "Fire Marshall Foundation". The goal is to reach $22.5 million. Until that goal is reached any talk of firing Marshall is just a waste of flapping jaws.

Boatright was such a dumbass for keeping that loser around here when he was the #1 priority for every P5 job that came open.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I don't care if you check me out.

Hate fans who are on the bandwagon when things are good but jump off and start criticizing the first time something goes wrong.

None of us have been a major college head coach, and few major college coaches have enjoyed the success of Gregg Marshall.

Ok, this is a priceless response....I'm not in this debate nor care to be, but I love this response by Mr. Rahm, whom I do not know...very well done.

Comment

I don't care if you check me out.

Wow ... that's a bit much

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                Time for 1976 to sell his cabin in the mountains and contribute to the "Fire Marshall Foundation". The goal is to reach $22.5 million.
                                we have to pay him that to initiate the “final year” clause in his contract- where he has one year to exceed the win/loss average of the previous 3 coaches at WSU. If he does that, he keeps the money and his contract resumes.

Comment

Working...
                                X