X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KOCH

Section 108
    Row 25
    Don't let the fear of striking out - keep you from playing the game!

Comment

New poster, been lurking for a while...

Anyway...

Section 106
      Row 25

Comment

Section 120
        Row 22

Comment

114 Row 4
          It is actually the 2nd row, but says row four.

Comment

Originally posted by mvc champs
            114 Row 4
            It is actually the 2nd row, but says row four.
            ya rich bastard! :D
            SFL is back!

Comment

He's just lucky enough to know someone who hooked him up. They are nice seats though.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think those are terrible seats. I'd much rather be a little higher so you can see things unfold on the court. Now my girlfriend would like those seats as she could see the players in all their muscular glory. I much rather see the "game" thats being played. But I'm one of those guys that pays a lot of attention to whats going on away from the ball. I love watching a play set up and a player bait his man into something and then reverse course or slip behind him. And the best thing of all is watching a beautiful screen unfold. Nothing like knowing its coming and watching the guys come around and start heading for one another and freeze to buy just the smallest amount of space or time to make a play possible. You cant see that kind of stuff unfold very well when your looking through players instead of down on them. Just my 2 cents though. Different strokes for different folks as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
                  I think those are terrible seats. I'd much rather be a little higher so you can see things unfold on the court. Now my girlfriend would like those seats as she could see the players in all their muscular glory. I much rather see the "game" thats being played. But I'm one of those guys that pays a lot of attention to whats going on away from the ball. I love watching a play set up and a player bait his man into something and then reverse course or slip behind him. And the best thing of all is watching a beautiful screen unfold. Nothing like knowing its coming and watching the guys come around and start heading for one another and freeze to buy just the smallest amount of space or time to make a play possible. You cant see that kind of stuff unfold very well when your looking through players instead of down on them. Just my 2 cents though. Different strokes for different folks as they say.
                  Any coach would tell you that the best seats are in the corner, about 10-15 rows up. From that angle, you can see everything happen.

Wouldn't it be cool if the court rotated, like during timeouts it could move clockwise about 45 degrees?

Or would everyone go home with motion sickness?

Comment

Trust me. Those seats sit up high enough that you can see quite well. I've been lucky enough to watch a few games from there the past couple of years. I'd take them in a heartbeat.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
                      Originally posted by t7017s
                      Any coach would tell you that the best seats are in the corner, about 10-15 rows up. From that angle, you can see everything happen.

Wouldn't it be cool if the court rotated, like during timeouts it could move clockwise about 45 degrees?

Or would everyone go home with motion sickness?
                      I am on row 8 on the corner and love it. I hate the seats on the 50 yard line.

Comment

Working...
                      X